Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sack the committee

vCash

Sack the committee

That was ordinary
    That was the worst Auckland side in the history of NZ rugby and they were awful.......but the Force was worse. The game was toilet
    I blame the committee. Bring back the tyrannical reign of Mitchell the iron fisted despot.
    It was touching seeing Drew and Valo walking hand in hand on the beach.......but it smacks of a soft culture.
    That team isn't fit. 3 weeks in a row they have meekly surrendered a great lead.
    There was absolutely no commitment, intensity or desire in the 20 minutes after half time. Dead set nothing.
    Our scrum was raped. Nothing new here. Pocock and Brown were awesome however.
    JOC must start. If you're good enough, you're old enough. That kid is good enough. Gits 10 and JOC at 12 will carve up. Cummins didn't get a gig despite needing a try to win the game.
    Cummins was robbed.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    How about some running rugby from the attack coach?

vCash
    I fully endorse john mitchell to go back to pineapple therapy in the change rooms.

vCash
    cummins was robbed, was he carrying an injury?....... Haig sare? Need I say more......
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chiselhead View Post
    That team isn't fit. 3 weeks in a row meekly surrendered a great lead.
    I said that after the crusaders game , were unfit, forget all the records we broke in pre season,once again we were found wanting.......

Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    thats a bit harsh, the scrum was shocking today though.

Drew Mitchells try was the best.

vCash
    haig sare was crap
    drew played really well
    and when JOC came on the game definitely changed

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    Thankyou Chiselhead. You're bloody right. That's painful that we lost.

I too, liked Drew's try. Wow. That was pretty swish. Giteau's leadup to AJ's try was also very smart. But we should not have lost. At all. 3 weeks in a row, we've got ourselves a decent lead and we've let it go. These guys need... to keep GOING! How do you just stop!? How? I don't get it. These second half tries needs to stop though. Three games, we need a wakeup call. Come on.
    JOC is a must.
    Cummins is a must.

I'm going to go bear through the second half now.

I freakin STILL support John Mitchell. 100%.

...How did I miss Drew and Joshy on the beach holding hands!?

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    haig sare is no gain to us nor a large loss if he chooses to leave us.
    cummins is a rocket and a damn good tackler. yes, tonight we didnt finish off our good lead at half time, and maybe the defence needs a bigger impact than it had tonight.

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

Champion
    vCash
    You guys have said it all Sare was f...ken useless when is Scott S back? Ball retention is what is needed and a good ref. where was he from!!! NZ?

my MOM was: Sheps or Drew

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    thats a bit harsh, the scrum was shocking today though.

Drew Mitchells try was the best.
    oportunist

Champion
    vCash
    That was ordinary
    That was the worst Auckland side in the history of NZ rugby and they were awful.......but the Force was worse. The game was toilet
    I blame the committee. Bring back the tyrannical reign of Mitchell the iron fisted despot.
    It was touching seeing Drew and Valo walking hand in hand on the beach.......but it smacks of a soft culture.
    That team isn't fit. 3 weeks in a row they have meekly surrendered a great lead.
    There was absolutely no commitment, intensity or desire in the 20 minutes after half time. Dead set nothing.
    JOC must start. If you're good enough, you're old enough. That kid is good enough. Gits 10 and JOC at 12 will carve up. Cummins didn't get a gig despite needing a try to win the game.
    Cummins was robbed.
    CH - I think u have it spot on with the above description........ JH is now too scared to do the tough stuff and kick some arse......... Tai's throwing was not up to standard either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAVEY View Post
    CH - Tai's throwing was not up to standard either
    that's correct, but they kept holmsie on the bench..........
    Posted via Mobile Device

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    that's correct, but they kept holmsie on the bench..........
    Posted via Mobile Device
    YEH I COULDNT WORK THAT OUT EITHER?

WHY DID THEY BENCH CROSSY

vCash
    That was ordinary
    Cummins was robbed.
    You make some fair points Chis but I don't think it was all bad. I didn't walk away wanting to cry. Perhaps I'm just stoked the rugby season is back but I thought there were more positives than negatives in the game.

Positives:
    - The young guys stepped up to the plate as soon as they were on the field. O'Connor is fearless and was great defensively as well as offensively alongside Gits. Hockings also had awesome field presence.
    - Drew had a pretty damn good game. He had great hands most of the way through, can be thanked for a few saves and not only took the opportunities that presented themselves but created many too.
    - Gits was once again pretty spot on. He really stepped it up, especially in the second half doing what he does best - playmaking. He also shouldn't be left to take down guys 10 times his size....but still did his best.
    - The scrum may have been weak but our line outs were quite fair

Negatives:
    - We seem to be stuck in the same rut as last year by going to sleep for around 10mins in the opening second half and letlting go of significant leads. There was roughly 3 tries in 8 mins there which is entirely unacceptable. Who knows what the hell goes through their heas sometimes
    - Haig Sare is a waste of space. He always has been. As far as I'm concerned he can take his jaw and get the hell out... He is far too experienced to be making the same mistakes over and over again and in the face of some seriously impressive young guns he hasn't done anything to show he deserves his spot in the team.
    - Where was Sharpie?

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehna View Post
    - Haig Sare is a waste of space. He always has been. As far as I'm concerned he can take his jaw and get the hell out... He is far too experienced to be making the same mistakes over and over again and in the face of some seriously impressive young guns he hasn't done anything to show he deserves his spot in the team.
    I agree 100%. It was painful. Nick Cummins should take his 14 jumper next week, and rightfully so!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast