Thread: Let's get serious guys

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash

Let's get serious guys

An Irishman, englishman and a Scotsman were walking down the street........kidding, it would never happen.

Anyway, big day, big game....gotta keep the boys spirits up. Remember that if you are speaking to people or sitting next to people who are sounding down about our team or worse still slagging them off, we have to convince them of the facts and get them back on side. God knows why, but I know people who are giving up on the team and we are not even half way into the season with a brand new team...shit man.

A few can make a difference so if you call yourself a supporter then do your bit and talk it up. It ain't much to ask, it's the boys on the field who are doing the hard yards.

Have a great St Paddy's day.

Go the Force.....
    COME ON BOYS!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Just happy to be here

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Totally agree TEF, well said mate!!!

vCash
    Well said, I'm sick of people who know nothing of the game telling me how crap the team are, most of these people have never even seen a game in their lives!! Wouldn't even know a tight head from a loose ball!!! They just see the results in the newspaper! For god's sake, the 'Tahs went 10 years before reaching the finals, I read earlier today! (apologies if that's not true)

You can't just throw a team together and expect it to hit the ground running! I have seen many positives about the way the team has performed this season, I have been to every game apart from the Chiefs away. Talking to some of the Queensland fans in the Caxton before the game last week, they were full of admiration as to how the Force have been playing and the effort that we all know the players and backroom staff have put in.

Go the boys, you are up against it tonight but I know you shall to a man put 110% into the game........... I'm proud of each and every one of them.

Force fan through thick and thin!

Goffy

Luctor et emergo

vCash
    I agree Goffy as does Mark O'Meara on Foxsports

"People writing us off after four games," O'Meara said. "It took NSW 10 years to prove themselves, 10 years to make a final. They've been to the wall twice [financially]. Half of their backline come from rugby league."

Lets back to boys all the way tonight and the rest of the season

Senior Player
    vCash
    This is WA...unless you are winning you are crap and under-performing.

Eg Look at the doom and gloom media coverage the Glory, Wildcats and Warriors got at some stage of the year...

Lets hope our media continue to support our force...

Rookie Contributor spankytheking's Avatar
    vCash
    LoL our team is crap but were getting better. doesnt mean people wont still support the team. just look at the glory everyone hates them at the moment but they still support the team. www.gloryboys.net if you dont beleive me. 26000 people at our last game after seeing our first 4 games, thats pretty good considering our performances. and yeh our media sux balls, they only sing when we're winning.

PS how come i only get a small avatar and no special title

vCash
    You guys have alot to look forward too. The defense was very hard and you guys were very unlucky in attack sometimes. Considering the players you've got out, that was a steller performance. You guys might have to wait a few seasons yet, but there's going to be some very good times ahead.