View Poll Results: What do you think will be the crowd number for the Tahs game?

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • 30,000+

1 7.69%
  • 25,000 - 30,000

4 30.77%
  • 20,000 - 25, 000

7 53.85%
  • less than 20, 000

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crowd Numbers?

Apprentice
    vCash
    It was my first game of the season on Friday night and I too must admit i was dissapointed with the crowd noise

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Guys I think you have to remember something when talking about the crowd noise... Its hard for a crowd to make noise when there isn't too much positive going on during the game. For the most part people will cheer their team when they are doing well, go to any stadium and listen for crowd noise when the home side is getting beaten. When we turn it around on the pitch the crowd noise will come. Look at the noise when we scored, when we have a roll on the crowd will come to life.
    I thought the boys defended very well. The kicking was much improved from the first few weeks but still has a way to go. Some really impressive performances though, special mention to Richard Brown who had an outstanding game both offensively and defensively, way to step up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Incompetent isn't the right word... But its the first one that comes to mind.
    -- Chuck Palahniuk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodent
    Guys I think you have to remember something when talking about the crowd noise... Its hard for a crowd to make noise when there isn't too much positive going on during the game. For the most part people will cheer their team when they are doing well, go to any stadium and listen for crowd noise when the home side is getting beaten. When we turn it around on the pitch the crowd noise will come. Look at the noise when we scored, when we have a roll on the crowd will come to life.
    I thought the boys defended very well. The kicking was much improved from the first few weeks but still has a way to go. Some really impressive performances though, special mention to Richard Brown who had an outstanding game both offensively and defensively, way to step up!

good call!!

i can be very vocal at sporting events, esepcially after some golden nectar
    but i find myself quite during parts of the game coz when it comes down to it when you are 0-5 and only scored like 49 there hasnt been a great deal to cheer at!

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    I think that a bit was missed at the Force V Waratahs game. The Tahs 2 games prior to facing the Force racked up some big point scores. They play the Force and they have a very scrappy game and yes they beat the force, and Yes they scored 4 tries but the defensive effort by the Western Force was huge!

For a team that is bottom of the ladder and has not scored a single bonus point our opposition still have to work very hard to beat us. Not one team has come out and called us easy beats. The Tahs earnt their competition points to get past us.

The Subiaco Crowd needs to show the boys that the defensive effort that they are putting in is appreciated. Last Friday night they were able to hold a very highly rated Waratah backline to only 4 tries, in my mind that is a awesome effort and I was very proud of our teams defensive work rate.

It is easy to get excited, applaud and get vocal when a try is scored. A knowledgible crowd also shows their support for a great defensive play as well.

It seems lately that every team that plays the Force are having very scrappy games. No one has bothered to suggest this, But I will. Perhaps our great defence is affecting how our opposition plays on the night.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I think you're on the money there Exile!

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Rookie Contributor spankytheking's Avatar
    vCash
    u need to steal some glory chants. like when theyre kicking for goal do the old OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You fat bastard!

thatd be siiiiiiiiiick bro!

and just some general ones for support during the game.

make subiwacko a full on force fortress!

MUUHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2