Thread: USA v. Uruguay 8 November and Other Stuff

vCash

USA v. Uruguay 8 November and Other Stuff

I'm a little short on details, but Setanta's advertising USA v. Uruguay "live" on 8 November, and if I heard it correctly, the USA Select XV v. New Zealand Heartland will also be telecast. This weekend The New Zealanders will be here in California, v. a Pacific Coast-based USA Select XV. (With a little luck, I hope to make the trip and catch that match) - This Heartland Tour is part of New Zealand's commitment to assisting USA Rugby, and rugby supporters here appreciate the opportunity this affords our pool of national players. As for USA and Canada 7s, both qualified for the 2009 World Cup, as did each nation's women's teams. Hooray North America! Now if we can just figure out how to win a XV's match or two..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    by and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth-george carlin:

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Should be good matches to watch mate

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    I like the direction Coach Scotty is going, especially considering the positive feedback regarding the structure of the US game by knowledgeable neutral rugby watchers (please hoist a pint to yourselves!) following both the Munster and Clairemont matches... We have a loooonng road ahead, but there just may be something worthwhile at the end of it; unless of course, we screw it up... (Maybe I'm talking politics, maybe I'm not....)

by and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth-george carlin: