Thread: Chat Report 22.10.08

vCash

Chat Report 22.10.08

Chat Report 22.10.08- Red Bull gives you wings. Get it cheap at the Red Bull Air Race this weekend/Paddo on Sunday Oct 26 @ 1.30pm be there...and bring along a red bull

Honor Role in order of appearance
    b&b
    beaver
    flamethrower
    burgs
    elf
    force addict
    myself
    sweeeee
    TLH
    larry
    gerry
    coach
    badger
    jargs
    krusher
    exile
    jehna

well b&b and matt kicked off chat again with a little iPhone/iPod/whatever talk. deja vu anyone? beaver left and flame arrived, soon followed by burgs and elf (who left moments later) and force addict. Red bull became chat topic and burgs left, saying he is home and will tell us more about his trip soon.

beaver returned and him and FA started talking about exams. i arrived and convinced b&b to not throw me out as he threaten since i had already done my study for the day after complaining about maths, blueandblack suggested that i start studying more feminine subjects, like shoes, or 'cafe lattes' or, as FA suggested, drew's hair, or new western force jumpers with 'mitchell 11' on them (seldom or jess, do you get those??). we talked about the new jumper and how the 09 launch should be soon (seldom or jess, when?)

again, the subject returned to red bull thing. my computer went into a little spasm thing and it was NOT because of lack of drew b&b!! chat then was all about the fullback poll on rugby.com.au and then the barman started handing out drinks. TLH arrived follow closely by a pirate under the name of coach. TLH told us beaver is in love with his iPhone, which followed with a little 'if i was beaver's age...' moment from someone. somehow ratios came into discussion and 'the'. hehe chat suddenly went extremely quiet, so the chatmaster discovered the joys of 'lotebashing'

it went suddenly quiet again... gerry and b&b started saying these non-existant websites about lote-bashing (why are they not created yet!) dayight savings took over the quiet chat and krusher crashed in, waking us up a bit. we began wondering why jargs quit and b&b told us about diffrent-strokes, an old tv show. krusher told us he was 5 midget's pimp exile arrived in search of an arist to design something for his r&c race team. we volenteered lonzy.. i think. force addict left, declaring we wouldnt see her on chat until mid-late november good luck with those awful exams fa!

jehna arrived after tearing up the touch rugby field with eley. good to hear jehna! daylight savings returned and it was me vs everyone-who-loves-daylight savings badger told me that to adjust to daylight savings better, he suggests bulk hard liquor swee asked if oprah told him that but it turned out it was dr phil. the idea of bulk liquor everyone began planning the mega-liver-bashing session taking place this weekend! jehna made her confession about hair dye before finding the right bus to catch after the TWF drinking time. everyone is very excited about this drinking thing so it took over chat- for a while.

badger wants me to run lote over when i get my L's. YAY! i can't wait. wendell, matt rogers and eddie jones were added to 'the bashed' list. then dunning. and lachie turner. matt left, krusher gave me a new EXTRA large lotebashing stick and left and then jehna left and chat was EMPTY!

QUOTE of the evening (even if it was by dunning and not really on chat, just on fa's link, i still love it)

<dunning: if i wasnt a pro rugby player i would be... A LOT FATTER>

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Erm - isn't the Red Bull race the weekend after - i.e. 1/2 Nov? (Hope so - I'm looking forward to it...)

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Em-Forcer View Post
    Erm - isn't the Red Bull race the weekend after - i.e. 1/2 Nov? (Hope so - I'm looking forward to it...)
    Is that a hint Em?

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Em-Forcer View Post
    Yep, that's why the topic got changed to the Paddo eventually

Senior Player Contributor gustafsl's Avatar
    vCash
    Good report. So much for the self ban. Not only did you go to chat but then you end up doing the report. Doesn't sound like the ban is going too great.

I didn't make it to chat this week, I was at the cricket watching the Redbacks win!!!! It isn't too often that they win so it's nice to be there when they do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafsl View Post
    Good report. So much for the self ban. Not only did you go to chat but then you end up doing the report. Doesn't sound like the ban is going too great.

I didn't make it to chat this week, I was at the cricket watching the Redbacks win!!!! It isn't too often that they win so it's nice to be there when they do.
    i had already done my study for the day so i could either a) watch a TV program about australian history or b) go onto chat. it was simple really...
    bans are stupid!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...

vCash
    Robyn i feel i must give you some further words of advice, if you are going to run down Dunning for safety reasons i would recommend hitting him in nothing less than a fully layden quad road train with a combined mass of no less than 150Tn.

War is Gods may of teaching Americans Geography

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger84 View Post
    Robyn i feel i must give you some further words of advice, if you are going to run down Dunning for safety reasons i would recommend hitting him in nothing less than a fully layden quad road train with a combined mass of no less than 150Tn.
    thankyou oh wise badger

anyone wanna come sit in a train while i learn to run dunning over??

Last edited by robyn <3; 24-10-08 at 22:08. Reason: oops

vCash
    Not sure if there will be an apparel launch this year like the one we had last december.

Jersey isn't arriving til mid november or later now and everything else will be rolling in dribs and drabs after that.

Will let you all know as soon as things come in and go on the floor.

I made Happy sad...