Ok we had a few beers last night - but here is what we came up with: BTW I'm not fishing to upset people

Deans and John Mitchell have been friends and colleagues for many years and have similar philosophies on rugby.

Mitchell's team here in the West is largely developmental - whereby people like Sheps (who was largely overlooked by the other Franchaises) and Pocock who has been moulded here in the West are all knocking on the door of Wallaby Selection.

The power of NSW rubgy is diminishing it seems to be imploding under the weight of a board unable to manage the financial strain of managing an over powerful and encumberant local rugby scene i.e. Randwick, Easts etc.. - they are expensive undertakings and seem to take a large piece of the NSW pie.

Last weeks game against the Boks - the Wallabies were 50% Tahs and didn't show up.

So I'm voicing an opinion that we will never again see a Wallabies team with so many Tahs. Their power of selection and growth will diminish over the next couple of years - an more open expansive playing style will be ushered in and the Wallaby team of next year will look more like:

5: Sharpe
6: Pocock
8: Brown
10: Gitts
13: Cross
14: Mitchell
15: Shepherd

with O'Connor on the Bench covering Gitts and Barnes.

This is where I see the strength in the which will eventually become the backbone of the .

There are other players who will shine and unfortunately we will have contend with injuries.

My gut feeling is that Geogre Smith will be the next captain and will maintain the captaincy for many years to come.

Not a bad stargety for a couple of Kiwis.