Page 144 of 151 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2264

Thread: What Ruffles you Feathers (Mk II)

vCash
    Plugged my External hard drive in last night and got a message - You need to format the drive in G: before you can use it

thank god I know a few tricks...
    8 hrs later and it was working again thanks to checkdsk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Don't know whether to laugh or scream - Carmichael Hunt being touted to replace DHP in Wallabies by media today. WTF! Hunt ain't fit to wipe his arse, maybe if he had more than 1 or 2 reasonable games behind him he might be lucky to make the Wallaby bench at a stretch!
    Hate this a lot. He's played rugby for 3 years on 700K or thereabouts. Been involved in criminal matters and sanctioned by the reds and now that DHP has gone down and he has played about 3 good matches in a shite team he's being talked up as the Wallabies new fullback. Go back to Mungo ball or to france Hunt.

Non sunt multiplicanda entia sine necessitate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbasimplex View Post
    Hate this a lot. He's played rugby for 3 years on 700K or thereabouts. Been involved in criminal matters and sanctioned by the reds and now that DHP has gone down and he has played about 3 good matches in a shite team he's being talked up as the Wallabies new fullback. Go back to Mungo ball or to france Hunt.
    Sorry to be the stick in this particular mud, but who would you have Herb?

Dane is broken
    Izzy is playing like shite
    The Rebs are getting flogged so anybody there can't be a worse option
    WHo plays fullback for the Brumbies?

Hunt is surely in the frame. Can Sef Naivalu cover it? Would you be happier if he did?

Would you prefer Cam Clark?

I'm sure you're not pushing for Marcel Brache to fill the spot, because, as much as I love what he does on the field, he's not up to it.

As a matter of fact, I'm quite happy that the Wallabies has been able to resist the pressure to put him on the field despite him getting a shipload of cash from the Wallaby pool. It starts to look a little like integrity if he can't make the pitch in that situation.

To rights, he shouldn't be getting top up money at all, but that's a different argument.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I'm sure you're not pushing for Marcel Brache to fill the spot, because, as much as I love what he does on the field, he's not up to it.
    Pretty sure he's ineligible as he was capped for the US last year wasn't he?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Pretty sure he's ineligible as he was capped for the US last year wasn't he?
    Correct.
    Plus hunt is a much better choice than him for fullback.
    Love him or hate him. Currently he is one of the fit and in form players capable of fullback.
    If he keeps himself fit and playing well (comparatively) there isn't any question about him getting selected as a wallaby.

vCash
    It's a bummer as hunt seems to be in the frame as the last man standing.

As disinterested as he is at the moment I'd probably keep Izzy there... Cheika has not shown himself to be terribly creative in any event and will probably still have him at 15. I'd probably look at Speight or Naivalu as wing options...pity peni is injured. a rona - keveri centre paring would look pretty solid.

vCash
    Whether you like him or not, agree with the extremely dodgy "Mungo War Chest" payments or not. This bloke can play. Took a while to find his feet but he's a good ball runner, reads the play pretty well and is a good organiser/communicator on field. Thing I like most about him though is that he hits like Brian Lima. He'll do.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Thing I like most about him though is that he tries to hit like Brian Lima. He'll do.
    fixed that for you

vCash
    Although I haven't seen much rugby other than the Force this season, the highlight packages show Hunt doing plenty for the Reds and most of it looking pretty OK.

When you talk about the moments I've seen, he's done some pretty good things against some quality opposition. If you factor in the fact that creative editing may have helped, he might have also been responsible for some real shockers that I haven't seen, so I'd rate him as least as good as Quade at the moment. Quade has plenty of gold caps, why not Hunt in a year where Izzy needs a rest and pretty much all the other quality (yes I'm aware that might be only one person) is crocked.

C'mon the

vCash
    Don't deny he could play Mr Gigs..just don't want him to because of past behaviour and the ARU's attitude throwing rivers of gold at his feet when he took a massive dump on rugby before he had even pulled on the jersey..and the badge got nothin

Could be all academic anyway. If the news is bad I may have already burnt my wallabies jersey on a pyre and not give two hoots who pulls it on...such is life.

vCash
    I agree wholeheartedly with the last paragraph.

and throwing bucketloads of money at Karmichael Hunt is the last thing on my list of what pisses me off about the ARU at the moment

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    fixed that for you
    Thanks. I stand corrected.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    ha ha- not quite a chiropractor!

vCash
    No 1930/1730 game tonight even though the rebels have a home game this round.

But when is said Rebels game? 1530/1330 tomorrow afternoon.
    I'm Highlighting these times because tonight in Melbourne, St Kilda are playing GWS. Whereas tomorrow, Collingwood are playing Carlton.

In what universe was that decision thought to be a good one when you factor in expected crowds. Even if the super rugby fixtures came out before the AFL ones, you would think that a code bleeding from an artery & on life support in Melbourne already would have had the thoughts to look into moving that fixture forward a wee bit!

Morons, they're all morons

Last edited by Petalz; 05-05-17 at 20:10.

vCash
    But petals, they love their sport in Melbourne, it's the obvious choice to grow rugby's footprint

C'mon the