Page 58 of 151 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ruffles you Feathers (Mk II)

vCash
    and we left out AAC as well WRF

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Was the game between 12-3 on Friday? No! So according to my years of nuns beating on me it's all good to play before 12 or after 3!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    You left out Digby Ioane as well

Drew Mitchell as well if they get really desperate
    Woooooaaahh! Really desperate? Be nice!! Drew's not that bad! (Or are you just waiting for a bite from me? Somehow I wouldn't put it past you to bait me about Drew...)

Cummins I think is coming before a few of those guys! He's been freaking fantastic. Even I'll admit I'd have him on the wing ahead of Drew. Well. Bloody hell of course I wouldn't but I'm pretty sure Robbie would. I also think Digby will be at 13 this season he's been pretty good this season. When he plays well. If he plays well... when he's not trying to run the team

I think the list goes something along these lines:

Hynes
    Digby
    Turner/Cummins/Drew
    AAC

Lote (ewwwww. OK he probably rates higher when you bring contracts and poo into it, but I'm still keeping him at the bottom)

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    (Or are you just waiting for a bite from me? Somehow I wouldn't put it past you to bait me about Drew...)
    No

It's called being realistic

vCash
    robyn we know u like drew but really, he has played a few shockers recently.

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    the sharks loosing
    but still top of log

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by force addict View Post
    robyn we know u like drew but really, he has played a few shockers recently.
    Which games have been so shocking? I don't know which ones!! Canes, yes, but against the reds he was pretty good. Then there was a bye, the sharks game, the saders game and the chiefs game... Can't remember past that. I don't remember any shockers... which ones were so bad?

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...

vCash
    Which games have been so shocking?
    missing 3 tackels that led to 3 tries on Friday night is a start

vCash
    I acknowledged that last night was bad. Which other games did he screw up in?

vCash
    Which other games has he played fullback in? coz I can't remember a time this season when he was great at fullback!

Maybe it's because I'm old!

C'mon the

vCash
    He's played far too much at 15 this season. Since he mentioned fullback would play a role in his contract decision we playing him there heaps. When Cameron injured himself after the Blues game Drew played fullback against the Cheetahs, the Brumbies, the Chiefs, the Saders, the Reds and the Canes while he was on the wing against the Blues and the Sharks. The Chiefs and the Saders were not good performances from anyone and I think Drew was included in that array of failures, but against the Cheetahs and the Reds and the Brumbies I seem to remember him doing OK.

vCash
    The more you harp on about how bad he was or defending him, the more it seems like he did do something wrong and its being justified.
    Normally he is a great player, not at fullback though. I highly doubt he chooses where he plays week to week, the committee does. The sooner they realise its not working the better.
    No matter what we say about his performance being crap, I'm pretty sure its nothing he, the committee or any other rugby fan doesn't already know. Move on from it, there is a new game every week, a chance for every player to redeem themselves or improve. The sooner we realise they aren't perfect the better.

vCash
    against the Cheetahs and the Reds and the Brumbies I seem to remember him doing OK.
    and he can handle fullback nicely in games that we're winning by fairly large margins.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    drew mitchell.
    he should not be consider in the 22 seeing as all he is about is chasing the big$$$$
    from what i have heard from unnamed source within the force he is a lazy trainer doesnt put the extra yards in and thinks its his god given right to play for the wallabies

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised given his season......he sure won't have a year like the world cup year

C'mon the

Page 58 of 151 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast