Page 47 of 151 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ruffles you Feathers (Mk II)

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Bloody grub hunters.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    1. Finally deciding it's not practicle to head down this weekend, even with my flash pink jersey

2. Adding up that we currently have 55 Super Rugby standard players playing in the NH, bring on the fifth team and semi pro APC ASAP!!!
    Stayed tuned for the thread in a couple of days...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    1. Finally deciding it's not practicle to head down this weekend, even with my flash pink jersey

All dressed up and nowhere to go!

vCash
    gettin the flu

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    Having to start 6 months of finger operations and rehab next friday.

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Following on from this:

Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Receiving this in my inbox:

"From: 'Australian Rugby Union' <NoReply.Live@crm.rugby.com.au>
    Sent: Thu Mar 19 2:43
    To: xxx@xxxx.xxx.xx [edited by me]
    Priority: Normal

Subject: Tahs v Crusaders: Up to $100 off Group Bookings

comes this:

Booze invite leaves hangover

Alexandra Smith | March 20, 2009

IT SEEMED like a good deal for Lachlan Crawford. In an email sent to hundreds of fans yesterday, the Australian Rugby Union offered cheap tickets for Lachlan and his mates for the Waratahs game at ANZ Stadium tomorrow.

And to get the night off to good start, the Australian Rugby Union reminded Lachlan that he could enjoy a few beers at the Tooheys Tah Bar before kick-off to get in the "pre-match mood".

But Lachlan, who plays junior rugby with the Lennox Trojans on the Mid-North Coast, is just 11 years old.

In a mistake that has left Australian Rugby red-faced, the email was sent to all players registered with a rugby club in NSW, including juniors who play in their local league.
    Boozy Source

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Haha.... marketing geniuses strike again!

vCash
    If I was forced to watch the waratahs play week in week out, i'd turn to the bottle too, regardless of age.

vCash
    These girls that were sitting infront of me. Seriously. Like early-20-year-olds who were not at the rugby to watch. They were with this guys who kind of watched. But instead of these girls watching rugby they were looking over their shoulders at me weirdly everytime I shouted something.

However, it didn't stop me. But at half time my friends and I moved forward a few-ish rows to sit at the very front and try and get on TV.

But seriously. They looked at me like I was an absolute freak of nature for being a girl standing up screaming her lungs out for her team and it really upset me. At the Western Force Ladies day people were pressuring me to NOT show off that I am diehard FEMALE Western Force fan. They clearly were not there to support a rugby team and sat there gossiping for however long. Seriously! There were guys all around me shouting, maybe not quite as loudly, and there was no problem with that but I spent the first half being looked down at by these two idiots because I'm a girl in a pink shirt standing up shrieking DREW DREW RUN AUGH NO SWING AUGH!

People...

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Robyn, did you write the Heckler that ran in the SMH this week on this very subject?

vCash
    Nope. Should I have?

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    These girls that were sitting infront of me. Seriously. Like early-20-year-olds who were not at the rugby to watch. They were with this guys who kind of watched. But instead of these girls watching rugby they were looking over their shoulders at me weirdly everytime I shouted something.

However, it didn't stop me. But at half time my friends and I moved forward a few-ish rows to sit at the very front and try and get on TV.

But seriously. They looked at me like I was an absolute freak of nature for being a girl standing up screaming her lungs out for her team and it really upset me. At the Western Force Ladies day people were pressuring me to NOT show off that I am diehard FEMALE Western Force fan. They clearly were not there to support a rugby team and sat there gossiping for however long. Seriously! There were guys all around me shouting, maybe not quite as loudly, and there was no problem with that but I spent the first half being looked down at by these two idiots because I'm a girl in a pink shirt standing up shrieking DREW DREW RUN AUGH NO SWING AUGH!

People...
    I get that very same feeling from seeing head movements of the people directly in front of me.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    draupht and downsyde being sold out for this friday...

vCash
    Torn calf muscles

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

vCash
    ouch!!!

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

Page 47 of 151 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast