Page 23 of 151 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ruffles you Feathers (Mk II)

vCash
    Swee you also thought Neo in 2nd grade - only remembered the other day - a real sweetie she was - retired and last seen heading off around Aus in a camper van - don't know if she paid her phone bill though !

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    Checking my change after being out, only to find I was slipped a nasty New Zealand coin...smite them bros…

vCash
    thets not choice bro
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    hw

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    not feeling the least bit tired, being fully aware that i am going to be a zombie tommorow because of it ruffles my feathers

Senior Player Contributor Cowboy's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    this HORRIBLE girl i did relay for life with. during the candlelight ceremony we were all called to the stage and sat down to listen to some survivors and other people talk about cancer, and what the relay was about, and how the money raised will be used, she sat their texting this guy. i was annoyed. then they showed us a photo-slide of some people in our region who have died from cancer. i swear, after the first picture we were all crying. and she sat there texting this guy. i was BOILING MAD! she had no respect for anyone. if it was one of her relatives up on that board, she would have cared. but because she had to text this guy, who cares. and then she stood up, i had tears pouring down my face and my mate was just as bad, and the first thing she says is 'OMG my mate is gonna be here in a minute' and i exploded.

i screamed at her, and told her what i thought of her scummy and disrespectful behavior. she isn't talking to me anymore

i hope she learnt some manners!
    Robyn I am not going to say that this girls behaviour is appropriate, clearly it is not. However there are two opposite explainations for it. One is that she is a rather unlikeable little person and self centred. The other is that she has some problems herself (this could range from a relative with cancer and is in denial to other worse problems). I guess my only point is that she might not realise how poor her behaviour is.
    It is probaly impossible for you or anyone else to be able to tell what her problem is without talking to her about it and what is more it's not your responsibility. However if this behaviour is generally out of character then you might want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

vCash
    School children on field excursions to the Shrine of Remembrance on Remembrance day who have no respect for the ceremony marking the significance of the day, especially it is the 90th Anniversary of the end of WW1.

vCash
    chinese workers unable and unwilling to understand what today is about

vCash
    Couldn't escape work to get to Kings Park War Memorial today, but at work we had a dude announce over the PA system that we would observe 1 minutes silence. The whole Offce fell silent except for 2 or 3 women down the other end who were laughing and giggling through the whole thing.

1 minute is not alot to ask for.......................

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oxleymoron View Post
    School children on field excursions to the Shrine of Remembrance on Remembrance day who have no respect for the ceremony marking the significance of the day, especially it is the 90th Anniversary of the end of WW1.
    Possibly more their teachers Ox?
    Appreciate the sentiment though.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    A Cab drive slowing down hoping the for traffic lights will turn Red...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    Possibly more their teachers Ox?
    Appreciate the sentiment though.
    I hear where you're coming from Burgs, but sometimes, in this day and age of Political Correctnes and instantaneous litigation, it's impossible to stop some of these kids being dicks.

I mean most of the ones Ox is referring to probably need a swift kick in the ass....who's gunna give it to them?

C'mon the

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    The thought police will be on to you Gigs

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Probably more before the event GIGS.
    Teach the history and significance and then if they judge they're not up to it they don't get to go.
    We had excursions dumped because of a couple of tools, they soon got the message.
    Who gives the kick?
    In that instance their peers as they were pissed at them for rooting it up for everyone else.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Idiots will be idiots.

Somehow some of these morons even made it onto an Anzac day tour to the Gallipoli peninsula. Alot of effort went into not killing them (there was something very seductive about the airhead-cliff combination) when they started with "I'm bored". To this day I have no idea why they were there at all.

Probably could have seen it coming... same airheads showed up at the Blue Mosque in Istanbul in those demin skirts cut so short the pockets hang out the bottom, and having been given a sarong to cover up to go in, proceeded to take photos inside of them flashing their legs.

I hope it impressed someone enough to make it worth pissing off a whole lot of other people.

Page 23 of 151 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast