[YOUTUBE]sl29Y_tdTiI[/YOUTUBE]

Here are some good length highlights of yesterday's magnificent match between Australia and New Zealand at the ANZ stadium in Sydney - thanks to Rugbydump, although apologies for the usual idiotic commentary from the NZ commentators.

A few thoughts:
  • The more I watch this game the more I realise how important Burgess was to it. In the first try check out his flat delivery that bypasses 3 defenders. If he'd looped it into the bread basket it wouldn't have worked. Fantastic catch and give by Gits as well
  • Fantastic acceleration from AAC to break the line and kick to start set Hynes try in motion. LT is also showing more pace than I can remember. Good support loop by Cross to make it happen. As mentioned last week, this is an addition to the Wallabies play since AntipoDeans rocked up
  • You won't hear it on this commentary, but for Rocky's try Horwill was standing in the AB defensive line shouting "I've got Rocky!" and pointing at him. A classic. What about Rocky's in and out on Muliaina to score?
  • The pick and drive for the last try was first class. Take a bow Cliffy Palu and Big Jim Williams. A great tactic to shut out the game.