Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: does anyone know...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by almac View Post
    Mortlock was just lying over the ruck trying to kill the ball when bakkies tried to get him out of the way..All legal play, thats why the ref didnt penalise him.
    Now, dry your eyes...!!!
    The replay I saw showed Stirlo in a grapple for posession with a Bok jersey. Botha charged in shoulder first. I can only guess that the ref didn't penalise it that the ref didn't see it. Let's face it charging shoulder first into a ruck is dangerous no matter whether the pplayer is lying on the ball or playing correctly. the only thing that would make the ref call the lying on the ball before the diving in would be it the lying on the ball occurred first. As a matter of fact, depending on the severity of the dangerous play, it wouldn't be without precedent for the penaly for sealing off to be overturned due to the dangerous play.

My 2c

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Mortlock was just lying over the ruck trying to kill the ball when bakkies tried to get him out of the way..All legal play, thats why the ref didnt penalise him.
    Now, dry your eyes...!!!
    THANKYOU!!!
    it wasn't intentional!!!

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    nor was the kankowski broken nose .... its done, now let's focus on that all black goon brad thorn

everyone hates the all blacks

vCash
    nor was the kankowski broken nose
    could have been prevented..stupid wallabies player!
    everyone hates the all blacks
    well i dont...was born in new zealand...there pretty good

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    fence sitter
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    let it go already

vCash
    not my fault i was born in NZ, parents from south africa and we live in australia!

BOKKE

vCash
    not that .... the kankowski thing

injuries happen mate, dont worry about it so much ...

vCash
    wait .... are you related to kankowski?

vCash
    na..were friends
    but hes now my fav player

BOKKE

vCash
    if your going to argue the Kankowski broken nose, we can argue the Botha shoulder charge on a player who had no chance of defending himself. Last time I checked shoulder charges in union were illegal, regardless of it happening in a ruck or open play, the saffer knuckle dragger should have known better, and now Stirling Mortlock is out this week because one of your "awesome" saffers hadn't got his cheap shot quota for the night in yet.

Like NTT said injuries are unfortunate and can be prevented (except when saffers go shoulder charging and eye gouging)

I will also defend my "fence sitter" post considering you are wearing the saffer jersey in you avatar, "go boks" in your signature and yet last week posted in another thread that you weren't sure who you were going for??
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    The hit on mortlock could have easily done more serious damage, never heard of anyone passing out or dying from a broken nose. Both were accidents but Bakkies has a bad history and carries a lot more intent when he makes a hit. Its a fact that any fan of his has to face.

If the shoe was on the other foot, im sure you'd be bang up for penalising whoever knocked your player out.

As for saying
    nor was the kankowski broken nose.
    could have been prevented..stupid wallabies player!
    If Kankowski wasn't your mate or he played for France, I dont think you'd be saying the same thing and if it was he who left a bloke with a broken nose then you wouldn't be saying it either.

Broken noses happen, rough tackles happen. Its a fact of Rugby and it comes with most contact sports.

vCash
    the saffer knuckle dragger should have known better
    he shouldnt of done it..stupid..is now paying the price

Like NTT said injuries are unfortunate and can be prevented (except when saffers go shoulder charging and eye gouging)
    wasnt a shoulder charge and the eye gouging was wrong..stupid play

BOKKE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lara93 View Post
    he shouldnt of done it..stupid..is now paying the price

wasnt a shoulder charge and the eye gouging was wrong..stupid play
    You don't deny he should have known better. And calling the eye gouge stupid after you posted that he should have been let off??

Biting as well in 2003
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    let it go already people .... this is dragging out

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast