Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wot no Luke!

vCash
    More than likely the lock-up. Hey I'll need someone to bail me out.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    rosies in northbridge is the place to be..8000 people expected to party throughout the day and night.. 8)

but am ****ing steaming at the fact i wont be able to see the ireland v england match on sat morn, as i have work at 6:30am ****ing pisses me off, it really does

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

Talking

Being St Patricks day, anywhere remotely oirish will be packed to the rafters ...

When I've ducked out for a post game pint, I've generally walked to JB's, and when that has been full continued on to the Leederville (has an irish pub across the road yeah?) which I believe is actually the biggest pub in Australia (not sure if that is measured by capacity, land space, or ego). The Leederville are a good crowd, they are doing a lot to support "The Committed".

Speaking of The Committed and the Leederville - they are throwing a Grand Final shindig on (you guessed it) grand final day. $50 gets you entry, a Grand Stand seat (yep - they are putting a grandstand in for the day!) and a six pack of Tooheys New to keep you from having to run to the bar every 10 minutes. Considering stubbies will usually set you back $5 or so each at a pub, its not too shabby a deal for a assured seat in front of a big screen in a grand stand. Of course if you have foxtel and a big arse plasma screen you're set for the day already (feel free to invite me over )

anyway, I digress - more on that as we get closer, but if you are interested, I would suggest you get in early as there are limited a number of tickets - until I get a formal contact, just PM me and I can sort you out

Fridays game - I now have a babysitter and have every intention of heading to JB's for at least one post game pint of something, preferably something black - but that will depend heavily on the queues...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    I'd love to catch up with some of you guys after the game. What I didn't realise is that my supporters pack gets me into some post-game event with the players or something. So I'll be going there first, take lots of pictures, shake a few hands. Then it's back to st pats day celebrations.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3