Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why do you love the Force...?

vCash
    i love the force because they make me less depressed than i usually would be and it's such a more exciting game than AFL and it sure brightens my week with a cold chilly friday night game

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    i love the force for there
    awsomnist.....
    i also love the force because whenever im done..i look at a pic of them and it makes me smile!
    the whole day is much better from there on!

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    It's a location thing. I love the because they're my team....before the I was a brumbies man (lukewarn) but now I'm a card carrying Force NUT!!!!!

It's fantastic that we're starting to develop a 'siege mentality' and hating ALL the other Aussie provinces (to a greater or lesser degree) is fantastic.

We also retain all of the players we want! the other teams can't say that!

C'mon the

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    I love the Western Force because they are a WA team and being a born and bred WA boy that lives outside of WA I support all WA teams no matter the code or sport.

I love Rugby Union, for along time I believed (ignorantly) that I was the only person from WA that knew anything about Rugby Union. The day that the ARU announced that WA had won the franchise I began searching for a supporters group. I emailed "The committed" who arranged the staging of people power. I met people like No.8 and Coach, I emailed RugbyWA to complain that they didnt have a membership catagory for people that dont live in WA.

I love the Western Force because they are my team.

Last edited by .X.; 04-06-08 at 06:36. Reason: I forgot that this was my 2000 post.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Refer to my signature
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    Fan girls...where would we be without them?
    erm - Chook, did you just call jargan a 'fan girl'? Even I'd take offence at that!

Quote Originally Posted by force addict View Post
    it sure brightens my week with a cold chilly friday night game
    Cold?! Try Murrayfield on a sleety November evening. Now THAT's chilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I emailed RugbyWA to complain that they didnt have a membership catagory for people that dont live in WA.
    Got you to thank for my 'out of town' membership? Thanks Ex!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

vCash
    Oh yeah - nearly forgot - why do I support the Force? Is it a rhetorical question? No? Oh well, here goes....

Because I was at the inaugural match and have followed their progress ever since, whether in celebration or frustration;
    because of the fans, and their shared passion for rugby;
    and yes, because it's very unlikely I'd have met my intended if it were not for the Western Force!

Now, I'm just looking forward to being a local supporter instead of 'overseas'!

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Em-Forcer View Post
    because it's very unlikely I'd have met my intended if it were not for the Western Force!
    That could go into the 'Things to blame on the Force' thread

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    I love the force because ive never had the chance to live in the same city as a super14 team and never been to a live match before they came along.

I love the force because they are a realisation of a dream for WA rugby fans
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    It's a location thing. I love the because they're my team....before the I was a brumbies man (lukewarn) but now I'm a card carrying Force NUT!!!!!

It's fantastic that we're starting to develop a 'siege mentality' and hating ALL the other Aussie provinces (to a greater or lesser degree) is fantastic.
    Ditto ditto ditto..

vCash
    Jargan is a girl in a seige mentality skirt. Or is that Gigsa...? ANyway. You guys are a bunch of soft skirts and girls in skirts and stuff like that with pink frilly lacy bits.

Nobody could love the Tahs as much as I do, I get all floopy at the thought of the Tahs.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Jargan is a girl in a seige mentality skirt. Or is that Gigsa...? ANyway. You guys are a bunch of soft skirts and girls in skirts and stuff like that with pink frilly lacy bits.

Nobody could love the Tahs as much as I do, I get all floopy at the thought of the Tahs.
    Chook Chook Chook

your rants make my day, but sometimes you just go silly. Its ok, for those of us who have been around long enough we are well aware of your love of both shades of blue. It is ok to admit to it.

So please Chook - dont keep us in suspense. What Does Chook love about the Western Force.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    I love the Force because they are the only club in Australia that doesn’t have their head up their rectum. I love the Force because our shirts aren’t baby blue. I love the Force because we don’t have a retahded mascot who is banging on about recycling, if TahdMan really want s to make the world a better place he should throw himself in front of a train. I love the Force because we have the best fans. I love the Force because they have given us TWF where I have met some really ‘interesting’ people. I love the Force because the Force lads are down to earth and are willing to spend time with the fans. I love the Force because they have brought our beloved game into the mainstream here in WA.

War is Gods may of teaching Americans Geography

vCash

As much as you dream of me in a frilly pink skirt chook I can confirm that I've never, nor will I ever like the 'tahs, therefore the frilly pink skirt thing is left for you moses and WJ!

Sorry to disappoint you!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Chook Chook Chook

your rants make my day, but sometimes you just go silly. Its ok, for those of us who have been around long enough we are well aware of your love of both shades of blue. It is ok to admit to it.

So please Chook - dont keep us in suspense. What Does Chook love about the Western Force.
    Ooooh ooh oooh should have multiquoted.

Chook likes that when he posts on OUR fan site, he gets a reply......before Christmas!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger84 View Post
    if TahdMan really want s to make the world a better place he should throw himself in front of a train.
    i don't think Laura would appreciate the use of 'people jumping infront of trains' as a similar thing happened few weeks ago... but yes, Tahman is retahded and i am SO GLAD the Force don't need a mascot to get the crowd revved up and happy and cheering

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast