Thread: Brumbies lock catches Japan deal

vCash

Brumbies lock catches Japan deal

Brumbies lock catches Japan deal

By Jim Tucker
    April 11, 2008

BRUMBIES lock Adam Wallace-Harrison will leave the club at the end of the Super 14 season to take up a lucrative two-year deal with the Kobe club in Japan.

A legitimate Perth rugby product before Western Force came into being, the 200cm Wallace-Harrison, 28, has been unable to win a regular place for the Brumbies after being a fixture in 2006-2007.

Australia A recognition in 2005 and 2007 was worthy time in the rugby-playing spotlight for the lock, who first made his mark in Queensland as a stripling with the Sunnybank club.

Brumbies full-back Mark Gerrard has been named to make his return from a hamstring strain in Saturday's clash against the Blues in Auckland.

No. 8 Stephen Hoiles has been ruled out and will be covered by Julian Salvi.

Courier Mail

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

vCash
    i remember going out with a few of my best mates older brother's (darren murphy) ex teammates when we went to brisbane last year and wally rocked up randomly, surprised us all and was a good fun night (from what i remember...) its funny how they were roommates back when they were in qld and with darren playing in japan atm im sure they will be seeing more of each other again.

best of luck to him!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!