Thread: 01-02-2008 TWF Mailout: Trial Games, TWF Tipping

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

01-02-2008 TWF Mailout: Trial Games, TWF Tipping

G'day

The new season is almost upon us! Unfortunately for us here in Perth, the first 3 games of the 2008 season will be in South Africa. On a positive note, our beloved Force have a superb track record in South Africa and 3 from 3 on the road is not out of the question.

Great news for us is the trial match against the Queensland Reds next Thursday night at MES (Members Equity Stadium). This should be a cracker of a game with the 2007 wooden spooners showing a bit of fight by only narrowly missing out on a pre-season victory against the Auckland Blues during the week!

I urge you all to get down there, bring your mates and show your support whilst lapping up the atmosphere in a RECTANGULAR STADIUM.

Saturday evening sees the Western Force take on Canterbury Crusaders in Melbourne. Whilst there is no live coverage of this game we hope to have updates on TWF as the match progresses. Kick off is at 5:35PM Perth time.

Please Note: Frequency and relevance of updates will depend heavily upon the quality of the bar service at Olympic Park.

TWF is again running tipping competitions for the Super 14 this year, and with the late start to our home season we have decided to also run one for the Six Nations competition.

More information on these competitions can be found here: TWF Tipping Competitions - Western Force Rugby Supporters Site

Hope to see you next Thursday at MES!

------------
    The TWF Team

--------------------------------------------
    If you do not wish to receive emails from TWF - simply go here: Western Force Rugby Supporters Site and set your email and messaging options accordingly. All TWF Mail outs can also be found Mail Outs - Western Force Rugby Supporters Site

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    G'day

Please Note: Frequency and relevance of updates will depend heavily upon the quality of the bar service at Olympic Park.

Can't we get his watered down !

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    If it's TIF posting the updates, you'd find that counterproductive, he'd just post surly repeated comments about the shit beer in Melbourne.

It'd go something like this

There's the kickoff, Gezz this beers rubbish, It's high with a good chase How come everyone else is having such a good time, Pocock chasing the kick hard, I usually feel more drunk than this after ten drinks, Pocock hits hard and ...I paid 6 bucks for this crap and it's not even doing the job The ball spills 6 Bucks for beer which doesn't make you buzz is just a waste. I hate it when you go to a stadium and pay a crap load of money for pissy little watered down drinks, It bloody ridiculous, the other mongrels seem to be having a good time, they must have money coming out the wazoo coz I would need a second mortgage to get pissed drinking this rubbish, I hate melbourne I hate weak beer this is just crap...

And so on!

C'mon the

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    I shall be there, albeit in the row next to the grandstand. However, I shall be wearing my TWF jersey.

vCash
    Does each email you send us count as a post for v$ Coach?