Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast

Thread: What RUFFLES your feathers

vCash
    short person attitude disorder is when short people try to make up for a lack of height by being A-holes to anyone taller, prettier or more talented.

rest a drink on her head. you'll prob get sacked but you'll have the last laugh...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    i don't want to trade, they should make it an even $50 though
    Posted via Mobile Device
    pft, wouldn't even set the alarm for that much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nearthtop View Post
    short person attitude disorder is when short people try to make up for a lack of height by being A-holes to anyone taller, prettier or more talented.

rest a drink on her head. you'll prob get sacked but you'll have the last laugh...
    im all of those three... no wonder she hates me

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    my mums car braking down on the way to netball so i missed the 1st quater then when i went on in the 2nd half i didn't miss any shots and we won by 21 but my coach still had a go at me because i need to be more agressive because apparently i won't get anywhere if i'm not competitive enough but i don't want to be competitive, i want to have fun. I'm still one of the best players on my team and i'm the best shooter by far so should it matter how aggressive i am if i get the job done and i do it well?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by force4eva View Post
    my mums car braking down on the way to netball so i missed the 1st quater then when i went on in the 2nd half i didn't miss any shots and we won by 21 but my coach still had a go at me because i need to be more agressive because apparently i won't get anywhere if i'm not competitive enough but i don't want to be competitive, i want to have fun. I'm still one of the best players on my team and i'm the best shooter by far so should it matter how aggressive i am if i get the job done and i do it well?
    who in their RIGHT mind invented netball coaches??? i got up on the rep team as a centrecourt, and the best freaking one we have on our team (which isnt hard) and guess what? her daughter doesnt want to play defence, she wants to play shooter. mega re-shuffle of the team, the best shooter becomes a centre, her daughter misses practically every shot, and i get GK. and GD. coz im the tallest one on the team. shes discrimination against my height!!! and she got angry coz i pulled a face at her when she gave me back the bloody GK bib

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...

vCash
    Netball...

Stick to Rugby and you won't have a problem
    Or maybe play like a rugby player on your netball team, intimidate the coach and then play where ever you want!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nearthtop View Post
    Napolean Bonaparte had it, he conquered all of Europe just to get back at the 'tallies'.

vCash
    i used to play mid court, then i got taller and they put me into defence, then they realised i could shoot. So now even though i like playing defence i have to do whats best for the team and play GS or GA which wouldn't be a problem exept even when we are winning by a mile my coach won't let me play defence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Netball...

Stick to Rugby and you won't have a problem
    Or maybe play like a rugby player on your netball team, intimidate the coach and then play where ever you want!
    hahahahaha i kinda tackle them... like a rugby player... its so funny when the umpires eyes go when you kinda knock someone over

i cant play rugby... no teams i know of near me or i would

vCash
    when people try to convince you to go out after you have said no!
    apprently 'no' means something different to your typical rocko bogan...

and then when aforementioned mate gets pissed at you when you have a go at them for giving you shit about them bugging you to change your mind just so they have someone to drive them. GET A TAXI!!!

grr... i had an awsome day. i dont need that shit tonight!

vCash
    i used to play mid court, then i got taller and they put me into defence, then they realised i could shoot. So now even though i like playing defence i have to do whats best for the team and play GS or GA which wouldn't be a problem exept even when we are winning by a mile my coach won't let me play defence.
    bahah i could shoot... i have aim n everything but no patience to practise come and play defence for my team. we have 2 rep teams, and all the defenders are on one, and all the shooters are on the other stupid! ive always played centrecourt coz im hell fast and kinda fit, but when she puts me in GK against a team that we were flogging, all my fitness efforts gone out the window!! *rolls eyes*

vCash
    my phone giving me low battery warnings
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    well robyn i think that playing you in defence instead of midcourt is there lose and you can blame it on the coach because as they say those who can't play coach

vCash
    well robyn i think that playing you in defence instead of midcourt is there lose and you can blame it on the coach because as they say those who can't play coach
    hehe i agree

im gonna tell my coach to play me in my position or loose her best player juuust to see how she handles it well... if i ever find the courage

vCash
    yeah i would to but its just one of those things you say in your head but you can't really say out loud

Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast