Thread: Died and gone to heaven

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash

Died and gone to heaven

Don't know about you guys but I thougt I had died and gone to heaven when we got the Super 14 franchise in Perth. I'm from Scotland and have stayed in Perth for 4 years now and think it is f'king great but now we have this standard of rugby it is awesome.

How excited am I to be able to watch the best rugby competition in the world in my back yard....cool!!!!!!!!!! If Saturdays game is anything to go by we may have something pretty special to watch grow over the next few years.

Go The Force

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The EnForcer
    Don't know about you guys but I thougt I had died and gone to heaven when we got the Super 14 franchise in Perth. I'm from Scotland and have stayed in Perth for 4 years now and think it is f'king great but now we have this standard of rugby it is awesome.

How excited am I to be able to watch the best rugby competition in the world in my back yard....cool!!!!!!!!!! If Saturdays game is anything to go by we may have something pretty special to watch grow over the next few years.

Go The Force
    I moved over in October 2004, just before the bids all went in and Perth won the franchise - Like you I was chuffed we won it, before that, being a welshman, I was pondering where to get my rugby hit!

We are TheWholeForce kin (try saying this really fast)

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I think you'll find there are about 20,000 others who are feeling the same way

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Apprentice
    vCash
    will be interesting to see how we go for the full season and if the membership increases next year.
    I dont think anyone really knows, but we are all hopeful!