Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gossip and rumours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Yeah I reckon for his age he will be suited at 12. He started there along side Merhtens. He would be an amazing drawcard, with the kiwi team off the table it may just be what we need to get these "kiwi" fans to the Force games supporting the WA side which would only be a good thing.
    I think the Kiwis are why we we have packed stadiums every time we play. Pretty much any rugby loving Kiwi in Perth supports the Force, when they aren't playing "their team". I've not met one Kiwi who isn't a fan of the Force - and they have nothing but good things to say Not sure about the Saffers, but I think the same would apply. A quality rugby team in the city that they now call home - how could you not support them?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy View Post
    I think the Kiwis are why we we have packed stadiums every time we play. Pretty much any rugby loving Kiwi in Perth supports the Force, when they aren't playing "their team". I've not met one Kiwi who isn't a fan of the Force - and they have nothing but good things to say Not sure about the Saffers, but I think the same would apply. A quality rugby team in the city that they now call home - how could you not support them?
    I'd say that for Saffers, it's even more true. Kiwi's support support the Force when they're not playing 'their team' (or sometimes, just any NZ team), but for most Saffers I've met they support the Force, and then their old team. I suspect that many Saffers come here with the mindset that they've emigrated, so they want to immerse themselves in Australian culture, whilst Kiwis may only come to Australia for work, so they keep their own culture.

[Note: the above post contains massive simplifications, pop-psychology and overwhelming extrapolation from a limited number of data points!]

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    I dont know why I am being educated about kiwi attendances when this all started from something you said.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by chibi; 17-10-18 at 18:24.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2