Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has Raelene Castle actually done anything?

vCash

Has Raelene Castle actually done anything?

For us? For the Western Force team and fans? Or even for WA Rugby? Since the whole axeing fiasco Clyne specifically made it clear that WA had not been forgotten, and then Castle promised to come to WA and listen to the fans and hear our grievances. But since all the lip service it has all gone quiet! Lets be honest, we all knew they were full of it and just wanted to say something and then let time hopefully heal the wounds by never mentioning us again but they are on record trying to build and bridge and haven't done diddly squat so what are these two idiots at the helm playing at?

And what has Raelene actually done for Australian Rugby? Anything? Both Clyne and her are a total joke, a laughing stock, good riddance to them both because they are both complicit in destroying our wonderful game. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    She is tied to de Clyne. Couldn't even stand the smell of his farts at the 7s yesterday.

Even better that the IRB approved the upcoming matches behind the RA's back. There is no statement from them promoting these games. As I expected Twiggy and the IRB are giving de Clyne and co a business education.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    It was mentioned in a Canberra Times article, that i cant find doh, that she has hired Nielsen Consulting to tell her how to do her job, i mean plot Australias Super Rugby future between 2020-25. Then again, the ARU hired Accenture to plot Super Rugbys expansion in 2015 and we all saw how that went. And they had 13 or 14 external reviews into their governance. So much cash wasted by ARU board members needing outside advice on how to do their job.

vCash
    How can I even try to say this nicely....hmmmm, sorry I can't.
    She has embarrassed me and the rest of the Rugby faithful with her ridiculous dress sense, black makeup. Her thick accent cuts me to the bone every time she opens her mouth.
    Please dress appropriately and think about what you say before you engage your mouth....actually say less, say nothing.....you represent me and everyone else in our country.
    Australian Rugby needs an AUSTRALIAN running point on our game.
    What has she done......NOTHING ~ rant over.

Edited for correctness and sensitivity....

Last edited by UAUdiver1959; 16-04-18 at 20:27.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    It was mentioned in a Canberra Times article, that i cant find doh, that she has hired Nielsen Consulting to tell her how to do her job, i mean plot Australias Super Rugby future between 2020-25. Then again, the ARU hired Accenture to plot Super Rugbys expansion in 2015 and we all saw how that went. And they had 13 or 14 external reviews into their governance. So much cash wasted by ARU board members needing outside advice on how to do their job.
    and then give her an incentive payment on top of her mega salary. ffs

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    truth triumphs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UAUdiver1959 View Post
    She has embarrassed me and the rest of the Rugby faithful with her ridiculous dress sense, black makeup and overly coloured Black bob of a hair cut. Her thick accent cuts me to the bone every time she opens her mouth.
    Please dress appropriately and think about what you say before you engage your mouth....actually say less, say nothing.....you represent me and everyone else in our country.
    Australian Rugby needs an AUSTRALIAN running point on our game.
    What has she done......NOTHING ~ rant over.
    I think her words (and there lack of) is more embarassing than her dress sense. I mean these two (Castle & Clyne) are meant to reinvigorate Australian Rugby. Sadly I think Castle is a puppet, Clyne has her on a string!

Champion
    vCash
    It is now the turn of his successor, Raelene Castle, to plot Australian rugby's next move. Despite keeping a low profile on a self-styled "listening tour" since taking over in January, Castle has wasted no time calling in outside help.
    Fairfax Media has learned that Castle has enlisted the services of Nielsen Sports consultant Michael Tange to map out what Australia's Super Rugby involvement should look like in the next broadcast cycle, 2021-2025.
    RA and its SANZAAR partners in New Zealand, South Africa and Argentina will take a proposal to broadcasters in about April next year. That means Castle and her state counterparts have 12 months to come up with a preferred position.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-u...13-p4z9h7.html

Theres that article about RA spending more money on consultancy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UAUdiver1959 View Post
    She has embarrassed me and the rest of the Rugby faithful with her ridiculous dress sense, black makeup and overly coloured Black bob of a hair cut.
    Getting personal comes with the danger of contracting foot in mouth disorder. As it happens Ms Castle has a medical condition that has made a lot of her hair fall out. The hairdo is a hairpiece. HTH.
    No comment on her performance as CEO intended.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league...lopecia-areata

Yep, what she looks like, her religious beliefs, her favorite food dont matter. How she performs in her role is the only thing she should be judged on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Getting personal comes with the danger of contracting foot in mouth disorder. As it happens Ms Castle has a medical condition that has made a lot of her hair fall out. The hairdo is a hairpiece. HTH.
    No comment on her performance as CEO intended.
    Edited for correctness and sensitivity....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league...lopecia-areata

Yep, what she looks like, her religious beliefs, her favorite food dont matter. How she performs in her role is the only thing she should be judged on.
    Yep. And I always thought she did a good job at the Dogs, despite a very "hands on" board, particularly the chairman - who were all shown the door recently. It's now come to light that their legacy is an unmanageable salary cap problem that will hamstring them for years.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Yep. And I always thought she did a good job at the Dogs, despite a very "hands on" board, particularly the chairman - who were all shown the door recently. It's now come to light that their legacy is an unmanageable salary cap problem that will hamstring them for years.
    I guess she was selected based upon her demonstrated ability to do what the chairman tells her. Living up to the Expectations at the moment

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Personal attacks show the level of maturity a few of you people possess. No wonder all the decent rugby men have disappeared off this site when they read the utter shit that a few self appointed' Johnny come lately' mouthpieces talk.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Have they had the Leagues Club election? There was talk of Ray Dib nominating for that board.

She has experience with factions however the RA is on a whole new level.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Have we all read Israel’s comments about Ms Castle and their meeting in today’s paper?
    She and he need another meeting. She needs to tell a better story and get her facts straight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast