Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gossip and rumours

vCash

Gossip and rumours

I'm not normally one to post unsubstantiated rumors (not the award winning album by Fleetwood Mac) and gossip however if true then this is a big one
    An ex all black star currently playing for a team in Japan may be heading to the Force next year
    he's only a step down from Sir Richie as an asset and if he appears my wife will be pushing me to get a membership next year so that she can come along to the home games. I may need to CARTER home!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MI5_Dog View Post
    I'm not normally one to post unsubstantiated rumors (not the award winning album by Fleetwood Mac) and gossip however if true then this is a big one
    An ex all black star currently playing for a team in Japan may be heading to the Force next year
    he's only a step down from Sir Richie as an asset and if he appears my wife will be pushing me to get a membership next year so that she can come along to the home games. I may need to CARTER home!
    That would be amazing!

vCash

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    If true, then I would hope there would be at least three times as many players at the same level or above going to the other WSR teams, along with a significant number of mere mortals.

The absolutely last thing WSR can afford is it to be an uncompetitive procession...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    If true, then I would hope there would be at least three times as many players at the same level or above going to the other WSR teams, along with a significant number of mere mortals.

The absolutely last thing WSR can afford is it to be an uncompetitive procession...
    Actually, in that vein, I would think he'd make a fantastic ambassador for Singapore Rugby or something like that. Why would we, essentially, show Deegan the door now that he's right on the doorstep of Wallaby selection (If Fox Sports commentators are saying it, you know Cheika's listening)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Actually, in that vein, I would think he'd make a fantastic ambassador for Singapore Rugby or something like that. Why would we, essentially, show Deegan the door now that he's right on the doorstep of Wallaby selection (If Fox Sports commentators are saying it, you know Cheika's listening)
    If correct Carter will probably play 12. He played there a lot for Racing.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    If correct Carter will probably play 12. He played there a lot for Racing.
    Yeah I reckon for his age he will be suited at 12. He started there along side Merhtens. He would be an amazing drawcard, with the kiwi team off the table it may just be what we need to get these "kiwi" fans to the Force games supporting the WA side which would only be a good thing.

vCash
    I still would like to see our young guys not being turned away/off missing opportunities & development at the Force - we've got some great talent coming through even now!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    I still would like to see our young guys not being turned away/off missing opportunities & development at the Force - we've got some great talent coming through even now!
    Why not both?
    Who better to learn some of the dark arts from than someone who once worked them for the darkness?

Senior Player
    vCash
    I can see Deegan learning a lot from having Carter beside him at 12.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Yeah I reckon for his age he will be suited at 12. He started there along side Merhtens. He would be an amazing drawcard, with the kiwi team off the table it may just be what we need to get these "kiwi" fans to the Force games supporting the WA side which would only be a good thing.
    Bit rich coming from someone who up until 3 weeks ago didn't even know where MacGilvray Oval was. Don't know where you were sitting or if you were even really there but from where I was sitting there seemed to be a bloody good portion of these ''kiwi'' fans supporting the WA side just as there was Force supporters from all over the world doing the same thing, you really do seem to be in a world of your own.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Bit rich coming from someone who up until 3 weeks ago didn't even know where MacGilvray Oval was. Don't know where you were sitting or if you were even really there but from where I was sitting there seemed to be a bloody good portion of these ''kiwi'' fans supporting the WA side just as there was Force supporters from all over the world doing the same thing, you really do seem to be in a world of your own.
    Never said there weren't kiwis supporting the Force and I was also for a kiwi side joining World Series Rugby, what was meant by that is it is a win win for those that were against a New Zealand side based on the fact it would split the fan base.

Why the temper?

vCash
    Westies man is upset because I wasnt a Perth spirit supporter...

vCash
    One of the greatest ever 10's. But I wouldn't expect many minutes @ 37yo.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Hey, Westie, what's the goss on Neddies?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast