Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Sorry Ex, I was wrong about Geraldton.

Never happened to me before ...
    Its all good Fulvio

I grew up in Geraldton.

There you go - some more useless information from me........

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    The Busselton 10s fizzled even further with 2 afternoon games being cancelled. 3 Collie players were red carded after a brawl in their game against Dunsborough, appearing to leave them unable to field a team in their next game.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Darkness, I don't know who you are, but by all accounts you seem to believe that only those involved playing, volunteering or have played or been part of club rugby are the only ones to have the right to engage and grow the game.

Mate... it's called Rugby UNION, something the chair and previous CEO of RA and it now seems your good self fail to understand. We are a UNION of everybody who plays, supports, officiates, watches and enjoys our game in WA - or at least that is what we are trying to achieve.

Your comments regarding the sea of blue are ill informed, lack any substance and confirm you are living in a teeny small world of trying to elicit criticism of Nedlands or other club stalwarts.

Let me tell you the Sea of Blue is made up predominantly of Rugby UNION followers/supporters and people committed to growth and enjoyment of our game across all facets.

I do not remember if you passionately organised rallies to keep the Force in Perth - or are you part of the group who hold meetings in telephone booths bemoaning the existence of the Force in the first place?

I do not remember you passionately spending your own hard earned cash and time to forensically examine the accounts and structures used by said chair and ceo to undermine our existence.

I do not remember if you actively lobbied State and Federal members of parliament to investigate.

The SOB is one major component that kept us focused on fighting to keep rugby here, the SOB raised funds, printing stickers and buying Own the Force Shares, the SOB have sent countless e-mails and letters to RA, journos and posted on Eastern States web sites passionately seeking to keep the Force here as the pathway for our kids.

So, Mr. Darkness, make yourself known to me in public at the next Neddies match or function and learn about the efforts of Alison and OUR Sea of Blue.

By the way, let me go further and ask you the same questions you have asked the Sea of Blue:

Mr Darkness - who are you anyway?, who do you represent? what role do you play in RugbyWA circles, what is your claim to be the "defender of Community rugby?"

More than happy for you or anyone to constructively criticize from a point of knowledge and information.
    Hansie

Are you a board member?

If you are you are a disgrace!

Just because you had airtime in Alan jones doesn’t give you any privilege to making comment on a blog site as an entitled entity.

I would have thought a board member that resides over the fall of the WF would have more grace and avoid commentary like this?

When the WF was in trouble a few years ago. Did you blog and engage with the masses about how u selected Michael foley as coach and then renewed his contract

I remember reading posts a couple years again where u were hated on TWF and and community rugby/ WF rugby despised you.

You and the board let the WF die over a number of years

What’s your thoughts now?

vCash
    Thats a troll post if ive ever seen one

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    Thats a troll post if ive ever seen one
    Define a troll buggalugs?

Someone who sits behind a keyboard and complains about the state of the world?

Or someone who just is bored with nothing in their life and continues to rehashing failures over and over again Without blaming themselves?

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by peter rabbit View Post

Or someone who just is bored with nothing in their life and continues to rehashing failures over and over again Without blaming themselves?
    Both!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Tom Price is a bit further than sevenmile!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by peter rabbit View Post

Someone that makes deliberate comments to get a rise out of someone. If you were genuinely after answers from Hans youdve approached your posts a little differently. Name calling doesnt help either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Tom Price is a bit further than sevenmile!
    288 Kilometers by train, to be exact.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Are the moderators giving away identities/locations again?

Champion
    vCash
    Oooh Peter Rabbit, take a bex mate.

Clearly you want to have a go at me personally and insult me as much as you can.

Lets' share some details - yes I am an elected board member, yes, I am an elected President of RugbyWA - what are you? What is your role?

I am a disgrace - happy to wear that moniker - I think it's more preferable than being a COWARD - Peter COWARD Rabbit - has a nice ring to it.

I guess you must be illiterate as well and cannot read. I posted the following question on Twitter: [B]I have no doubt @AlanJones would be asking serious questions of @RugbyAU. How do they explain disastrous crowd numbers in Melbourne and Sydney for the start of a new rugby super Rugby competition.

[B]O.k. Mr. Coward - Where does that fall into the definition of OPINION?

Where have I posted in that question that I am an entitled entity??? mate - what are you on?? I must have some. Please show me on that Twitter post that I have said I represent a body, board or WF? I must have missed something - C'mon Coward where in that post do I say I am representing RugbyWA?

I guess the fact that my time on Alan Jones now makes me persona non grata in your miniscule mind? Thankfully I actually received more plaudits on behalf of RugbyWA than the one and only negative assertion you have printed. What have you done for Rugby in WA?

Sorry Mate. Michael Foley was contracted waaaay before my time on the board. Actually he was dumped during my first stint on the board!!!

I don't believe giving my time free of charge for the good of rugby in WA is a fashion or popularity contest. I have dozens of enemies and people far less Cowardly than you who wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

I am extremely pleased with a number of things I have been involved with on the board. However, as I have said numerous times - Mr. Feral Animal - March 28th is the AGM - I am up for re-election - if you have the numbers - DUMP Me and you'll never have to worry about me ever again.

As I have said to previous Cowards - PM me your details, and if you truly want to learn then I shall shout you a pint or two and cover your issues.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Hansie has given us his credentials over the time! He has even offered you the opportunity to meet him at a neddies game and discuss your questions and disgruntled comments about how things are run! Why not take him up on this offer prove you are more than just a bitter mouth piece! I don’t know Hansie personally but I have seen him he has the courage to let people know who he is and has offered others to express their opinions direct to him whether they agree with his line of thinking or not. I think that’s fair and reasonable.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Looks like the Swan River 10s is organised better than RugbyWA's own Busselton tournament: http://nedlandsrugby.com.au/swanriver10s/

Was a winner ever announced for that by the way?

This will be our first look at the new Coastal Cavaliers team tomorrow. Also I don't know if it's an ominous sign of the strength of the Wanneroo women's team that they can field a team despite having 8 players in the Western Force squad (who I understand are barred from competing in these tournaments).

vCash
    At least the draw for Jetty was available waaaaaay earlier than that for Swan River.
    See youse all down there!

vCash
    In defence of RugbyWA, they have about 4 staff and they have all been co-opted to work on the Western Force project in addition to their normal jobs. They are working their socks off, believe me, but they are not miracle workers.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast