vCash
    Even Che Guevara played Rugby

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken M View Post
    Rip Rip wood chip turn them into paper throw them in the bin
    Westie
    A manager is asked to falcify a team sheet and says quote if you ever ask me to do that again you will be looking for a new manager unquote
    so the manager did it but wouldn't do it again ? Nice
    If you had any ethics you would have walked away then

Good luck to your boy and his team
    Sorry my mistake it should have read'If you again ever ask me ' but surely you picked up what I meant.Could have been worse and you tried to decipher one of Bally's posts.
    I stand by my comments about the honesty and integrity of the 17's manager ,the manager of the grade above, well he's a totally different kettle of fish,he's another blow in that needs to feel the wrath of the woodchopper.Embarassment to rugby and the club he purports to represent.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Red Carded
    vCash
    I have been away with work related issues but have been briefed on what has been happening
    Being part of D Trumps media and speech writing crew takes its toll but obviously Donald picked something up from my twf days of being able to turn toxic comments into a source of humour and is Donald Toxic but misunderstood much like myself.Melania has a lot of time for me and we are basing our campaign on the structure and strategic plan of Rugby Wa
    A group of no hopers that have achieved nothing treat there supporters like shit and keep getting voted back in

Now if there is one thing Donald has taught me is don't keep the supporters guessing
    So Westie man, Ken M and Fulvio spill the beans and stop dropping hints and innuendo
    Please confirm yes or know
    1 sweats player kicked a paly player in the head deliberately and is still playing
    2 A Wests senior member sent intimidating correspondence to said victims parents
    3 Wests have been playing a number of under seventeens in the colts under false names and there should be a more than a few not playing finals for Wests today
    Donald passed this info onto me after scrolling through Hillaries in box
    Please gentlemen confirm or deny
    I wait patiently for your truthful response

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    I have been away with work related issues but have been briefed on what has been happening
    Being part of D Trumps media and speech writing crew takes its toll but obviously Donald picked something up from my twf days of being able to turn toxic comments into a source of humour and is Donald Toxic but misunderstood much like myself.Melania has a lot of time for me and we are basing our campaign on the structure and strategic plan of Rugby Wa
    A group of no hopers that have achieved nothing treat there supporters like shit and keep getting voted back in

Now if there is one thing Donald has taught me is don't keep the supporters guessing
    So Westie man, Ken M and Fulvio spill the beans and stop dropping hints and innuendo
    Please confirm yes or know
    1 sweats player kicked a paly player in the head deliberately and is still playing
    2 A Wests senior member sent intimidating correspondence to said victims parents
    3 Wests have been playing a number of under seventeens in the colts under false names and there should be a more than a few not playing finals for Wests today
    Donald passed this info onto me after scrolling through Hillaries in box
    Please gentlemen confirm or deny
    I wait patiently for your truthful response
    Don't know about the sweaty player bit but the answers to your questions are Yes, Yes and Yes. And there's more ........

PS Stop slagging Trumpy off, he's my hero.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Rookie
    vCash
    it would be interesting to see who runs out today for Wests
    All the kids that play each know who's who in the zoo as they all talk and have been playing each other for the last few years
    The head kicker is a serial offender and if he is playing today it would be a terrible reflection upon the judiciary system and Rugby Wa juniors
    The team sheet fiasco crosses both senior and junior club and from what Wests had achieved with there 1st and 2nd this season would leave the integrity of there club in the future in the hands of a bunch of rubbish

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    All the kids that play each know who's who in the zoo as they all talk and have been playing each other for the last few years
    The head kicker is a serial offender and if he is playing today it would be a terrible reflection upon the judiciary system and Rugby Wa juniors
    The team sheet fiasco crosses both senior and junior club and from what Wests had achieved with there 1st and 2nd this season would leave the integrity of there club in the future in the hands of a bunch of rubbish
    Insider I don't know where you get your info from but you are talking shit re the Senior Club, in fact your comments are bordering on libel.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beliefs View Post
    Insider I don't know where you get your info from but you are talking shit re the Senior Club, in fact your comments are bordering on libel.
    Are they the threats use on everyone your liable
    Last time I checked your colts are part of the senior club and I'm sure you are aware of that fiasco so go get fucked

Apprentice
    vCash
    Where's gigs with an irelavent comment seeing as sevenmiles back
    "I don't know anything about under 17s.. But..."

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    It's now official,

Stomping on heads is acceptable behaviour.

Citing is not encouraged as the citing party is likely to be made out to be a trouble maker.

If you get a smart lawyer the judiciary will fold.

The stomper played today. The stomper scored the winning try. The stomper displayed zero sportsmanship although he did display the fingers to the opposition bench after the game and presumably the judiciary at the same time.

Bogan rugby is alive and well in perth and encouraged by the lack of action by those who should have taken action. That particular club has a deep cultural problem and are getting away with it.

Their supporters punching opposition supporters and officials as mute as ever.

A new low was reached today.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Question 4
    Did a Wests supporter punch a paly supporter at the game today
    Westie , fulvio , Ken m
    Can you please respond yes or no

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Not having been there, I find it impossible to say ...

Apprentice
    vCash
    Can't say I saw any physical aggression but left right on whistle
    This is just the start of the downfall of Wests But should be saved by the Wests lawyers placing all witnessed under a media ban or face libel and slander allegations all witnesses wait for your letter before making a statement

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    It's now official,

Stomping on heads is acceptable behaviour.

Citing is not encouraged as the citing party is likely to be made out to be a trouble maker

If you get a smart lawyer the judiciary will fold.

The stomper played today. The stomper scored the winning try. The stomper displayed zero sportsmanship although he did display the fingers to the opposition bench after the game and presumably the judiciary at the same time.

Bogan rugby is alive and well in perth and encouraged by the lack of action by those who should have taken action. That particular club has a deep cultural problem and are getting away with it.

Their supporters punching opposition supporters and officials as mute as ever.

A new low was reached today.
    So disappointing to read this and yet not surprising.

A club's culture comes from what the leaders actually do.
    There is indeed a toxic culture at Wests.
    In this instance the club's leaders should actually sanction the player in question and the spectators as well - show what ethical behaviour actually is and lead by example.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Darkness is calling him head stomper because no one knows what name he played under

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Has anyone called Nick Taylor yet?

Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast