Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Force set to be axed

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    Id say most rugby would know who Bill Pulver is. He's been the ARU CEO since 2013 and a lot of the wider public would know of the collarbomb incident.
    On current form, more Force players would be snapped up than Rebels players.
    Kalahard , Pulver is out of his depth here , in the world wide search in 2013 I don not know what Australia rugby were thinking when the employed him , he has shown his weakness in the Ewen Mckenzie saga and many other times when instead of getting on the front foot when there is an incident all a controversial like the ARL and the AFL does ,he waits at the back to be approached by the media . Pulver had dropped out of sight in March well one of the biggest battles in Australia rugby history raged .
    There is more potential in melb and perth for the growth of rugby , and that is where the Brumbies and the Rebels need to merg and maybe save the Force

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Really doesn't matter what the out come is anymore. The non Wallaby players will have well and truly started looking over seas for new contacts for next year! If they think the national team is crap now.......

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddly View Post
    Really doesn't matter what the out come is anymore. The non Wallaby players will have well and truly started looking over seas for new contacts for next year! If they think the national team is crap now.......
    Probably right Muddly and if you really want to F..k it up get Rugby WA to help Pulver , they know how to hide behind and try to push everything under the carpet .

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Went to HQ today to pick up a new season shirt. Well the Glory shop doesn't stock them! Didn't know they'd closed the shop someone may have posted it before but I didn't see it. But it gave me that feeling that we are already closing up shop!
    Apparently there will be stock at Sunday's game.

May the FORCE be with you!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Probably right Muddly and if you really want to F..k it up get Rugby WA to help Pulver , they know how to hide behind and try to push everything under the carpet .
    Give it a rest 7mile and post something constructive for a change

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    Argentina is a full SANZAAR member so they're not going anywhere. I am a little bewildered that the Sunwolves have not come up in the conversation at all.
    The Sunwolves and japan are backed by the IRB to promote rugby in a big way to make sure the rugby world cup has a good local audiences.. This was the way the Sunwolves get the free ride.. The Jaguars are in a similar position as they are putting in a bid for the 2027 world cup and with pincohet to take over the top job and the RWC has never been to the Americas... I know its 10yrs away but look out side the Square.. I think that if they want to get the game to the South American arena then we are better ettting out and they bring in paraquay and other South American and north American teams.. and make SA the big powerhouse and leave us to paly the pacific nations and have an Oceania region comp...

http://www.rugby.com.au/news/2016/10...ntina-2027-bid

Last edited by Tonkar; 05-04-17 at 18:48.

Player
    vCash
    If we do in fact get 'boned' I think there should be a sustained campaign of protest.

The ARU would hence forth be referred to as the Un-Australian Rugby Union #UnAustralianRugbyUnion

#Un-AustralianRU

The Wallabies #StrongerAsOne promotions can be #StrangleJustOne

You get the idea

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Moono74; 05-04-17 at 21:15.

vCash
    #StrongerAsOne(onlyifyouliveinNSWorQLD)

Last edited by jargan83; 05-04-17 at 22:20.

vCash
    I am making some banners for Sunday's game. If anyone can think of any short, catchy slogans, let me know!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moono74 View Post
    If we do in fact get 'boned' I think there should be a sustained campaign of protest
    If that happenned I wouldn't wase my time. It would be patently obvious they couldn't give a toss. I'd watch some local Rugby but never watch pro Rugby again. Full on NRL.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash
    Do the ARU realise the amount of damage they are doing to the game allowing all the innuendo and speculation to continue without releasing any correspondence one way or the other.

Personally I think we will survive because as I have posted several times before rugby people don't generally shaft each other but even if we do the ARU have now created an atmosphere of mistrust. Their silence over this whole sorry state of affairs is unforgivable and is bloody disgraceful.

Little wonder the game in this country is in the state it is when the smart and simple thing to do was release a statement saying how we have the back of all the franchises and won't be accepting any reduction in teams.

I am over the whole mess which could and should have been dealt with when all the rumors and crap first started.

Piss weak leadership Pulver

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by westies man; 06-04-17 at 04:04.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    It's sounding more and more like it's a done deal and the ARU are trying to let us down gently.... the only thing we can do is smash it this year. Surely they can't ditch the Force if we do OK and keep the Rebels, assuming they continue to perform like they have?

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    It's sounding more and more like it's a done deal and the ARU are trying to let us down gently.... the only thing we can do is smash it this year. Surely they can't ditch the Force if we do OK and keep the Rebels, assuming they continue to perform like they have?
    especially if we buy our licence back and both are "privately owned"

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthGirl View Post
    Give it a rest 7mile and post something constructive for a change
    Problem is he is 100% correct!

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast