Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Wallabies vs Spring boks - September 9 2017

vCash
    To avoid any possible interactions with force fans at any gate, the ARU executives are believed to be in talks with Bronwyn Bishop asking if she has contacts for Perth based "government cars" that can land in the centre of NiB stadium.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    The only things that count now are this supreme court verdict and twiggys plans.whether we boycott or not wont make a shred. I wasnt going to go but after the rally i felt that a strong show in blue and getting a few chants heard and banners seen is the best we can do. The negative is that the aru gets the cash. Seems like our last chance to get the sea of blue on TV. It will get seen worldwide. Just maybe some of the ERU will have some conscience. Maybe some senators will see it and support a senate enquiry and put these corrupt ERU in the hot seat. Its all I can do.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Many years ago in a distant land when we as students wanted to send a message we would all stand and just clap our hands from kick-off until first points are scored or after 2 minutes, no chanting, no booing, just a hand clap and all standing. It gets really significant with 20,000 doing it all at once.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    https://youtu.be/1ssDVWFM4qE

Like it but not sure if it expresses our digust gor ERU adequately. Also needs coordinating. Maybe from the shed?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Many years ago in a distant land when we as students wanted to send a message we would all stand and just clap our hands from kick-off until first points are scored or after 2 minutes, no chanting, no booing, just a hand clap and all standing. It gets really significant with 20,000 doing it all at once.
    I like that idea Hansie

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Was that the Zulu uprising you are referring to?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am really a Palmyra troll.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    The absolute cheek of these aru bastards swanning into Perth as if nothings happened.

Hansie, can't you hand out a few free tickets to the likes of westie, that thug thomas who captains neddies 3rd grade outfit and the midland rugby clubs forward pack and task them all with the challenge of decking any aru official they come across for a case of emu export.

I hope no Force officials even give them the time of day, nether lone spend time in the same room or corporate box with them. They probably all fly over here business class, stay at the hyatt and drink nothing less than Grange with every meal, all paid for by clubs fees! Wankers.

At least spike their drinks Hansie if can get close enough or unleash Alan Jones on them ! We need revenge or at least an inkling that they are paying for their sins.

Last edited by Darkness; 30-08-17 at 16:30.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post

We need revenge or at least an inkling that they are paying for their sins.
    People really have little in life except family, friends, reputation and the value of your word. So don't worry too much. They are paying a price. Especially one of them.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    I too bought my tickets before all of this farce transpired and as much as I agree that we should boycott it all I have tickets so I will attend, wearing Blue with war paint and hopefully sneaking a sign in with #FUARU. And you can rely on me to chant Force at the top of my lungs and join any sort of ruckus that may break out. F*&k the ARU..sack the lot of them!

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Don't get mad. Get even. The ARU couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of fifties. With the backing of our billionaire The Force will be in a new comp. Rugby in WA will be better than ever and life will go on. Force players will play for the wallabies from the Rebel League. East Coaster will join the Rebel league when Twiggies billionaire mates get on the bandwago and pay roll the new comp
    The Sydney clubs will get raped. The Tahs et al will play for peanuts in the ARU comp. Nobody will go to Japan to play under 15s standard anymore. They will be moving to Pert and breeding with hot South African immigrants. Hybrid vigor will see a super race of rugby talent develop in WA. The Force will become the benchmark for rugby in Australia. We will get Tshirts saying "suck my balls ARU" and the beer will flow. Life will be good.

Industry leader on the G spot

vCash
    G'day Rex.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Apprentice
    vCash
    Sit in? Delay the game. Im sure the government would wave their right to press charges. They can just knock it off the aru bill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Usebeo View Post
    Sit in? Delay the game. Im sure the government would wave their right to press charges. They can just knock it off the aru bill.
    Love this idea. Two hundred on the pitch - all in blue - what would they do?

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    How about a small edition of "Its a Knockout" to represent what ARU is now - an Eastern States only focussed organisation?

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    The most effective insult to the aru would be absolute silence. No cheering at all for the wallabies no matter what happens on the paddock.

It would be quite surreal.

Foxtel coverage would be dramatically affected as no crowd noise that they rely on for atmosphere.

All spectators should remain silent in protest.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast