Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Force set to be axed

vCash
    As a side note we will be sticking the following to the front of our Jersey's " F U ARU". This will be for all 3 clubs getting dragged through this shit!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddly View Post
    As a side note we will be sticking the following to the front of our Jersey's " F U ARU". This will be for all 3 clubs getting dragged through this shit!
    Im thinking the number 5 and trying to get all the other clubs fans on board as well

vCash
    I don't think that would help our case; but I really do feel like telling F U ARU!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yungfen View Post
    I don't think that would help our case; but I really do feel like telling F U ARU!
    This decision has been made. We are only going along on the ride now. I no longer care if they decide we stay or go (yes I do want to stay), the point is that this miss management of the game we love has to stop!! We can't go through this again in 2020 if we stay. We need change!

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Kalahard , Pulver is out of his depth here , in the world wide search in 2013 I don not know what Australia rugby were thinking when the employed him , he has shown his weakness in the Ewen Mckenzie saga and many other times when instead of getting on the front foot when there is an incident all a controversial like the ARL and the AFL does ,he waits at the back to be approached by the media . Pulver had dropped out of sight in March well one of the biggest battles in Australia rugby history raged .
    There is more potential in melb and perth for the growth of rugby , and that is where the Brumbies and the Rebels need to merg and maybe save the Force
    Im not sure where i said i was a Pulver fanboy. I've been very vocal on GAGR on what a shamozzle the ARU have turned this into and have called for the removal of the CEO and the ARU board due to their incompetence on this matter. Not to denegrate this forum but to do the same here would be akin to preaching to the choir. The east coast needs to hear what we think and GAGR is where ive been posting my thoughts aswell as in emails to the ARU, Foxtel and the journos who push the anti Force rhetoric.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Rugby - Cutting team won't solve Australian woes: ex-ARU boss

MELBOURNE (Reuters) - The Australian Rugby Union must protect the nation's five Super Rugby teams even if it means forging a new competition with sides from New Zealand and Asia and limiting South Africa's involvement, former ARU Chairman Peter McGrath has told Reuters.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...es-ex-aru-boss

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Beige and I chatted about a banner last week with exactly that on it

vCash
    with where you're sitting for the Brisbane game you're guaranteed to be on the telecast at some point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Rugby - Cutting team won't solve Australian woes: ex-ARU boss

MELBOURNE (Reuters) - The Australian Rugby Union must protect the nation's five Super Rugby teams even if it means forging a new competition with sides from New Zealand and Asia and limiting South Africa's involvement, former ARU Chairman Peter McGrath has told Reuters.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...es-ex-aru-boss
    "Neither of the expansion sides have made the playoffs and have proved a heavy financial burden for the ARU......"
    These bloody statements by the media really shit me! The Force HAVE NOT been a financial burden for the ARU - the Rebels HAVE!! FFS will these guys ever get their facts right!!!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Join the banner campaign Val!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kept One View Post
    After reading the article by Jamie Pandaram of the Daily Telegraph and watching the video clip that was attached I emailed the following to the ARU:

"It appears that the statement put out by the ARU on the 28/3/2017 in regards to Super Rugby future is not entirely honest and designed to mislead the rugby following public. According to journalist Jamie Pandaram of The Daily Telegraph "A TOP SECRET proposal has been drafted by the ARU that summarises how a 15-team Super Rugby tournament would work next year, and it does not involve the Western Force". I am disappointed and disillusioned that the ARU has decided to support the interests of rugby in other countries, such as Japan, Argentina and South Africa over the needs of Australian rugby.

The ARU needs to follow up and make a definitive statement that says regardless of the decision in South Africa, Australia will not be cutting a Super Rugby Team. To not do so will only prove that the ARU and it's Board's action in this matter is duplicitous."

I don't suppose it will do any good, but I feel better for doing so.
    It has now been over a week and I have not got any reply to my email from the ARU other than an acknowledgement of it's receipt. Today is the perfect opportunity for them to say that they are not going to wait for the Soutrh African Government or SARU to make any announcements on Super Rugby as they have had plenty of time and that Australia will be keeping all five of it's Super Teams. It appears the ARU thought process is if we ignore it then the problem will go away.

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    "Neither of the expansion sides have made the playoffs and have proved a heavy financial burden for the ARU......"
    These bloody statements by the media really shit me! The Force HAVE NOT been a financial burden for the ARU - the Rebels HAVE!! FFS will these guys ever get their facts right!!!
    It should be noted that the article scribe wrote that. It wasn't by Peter McGrath, who is pro-5 teams (in the article at least). He even mentioned a study earlier in life, suggesting jettisoning South Africa and having a competition in the region (Aus, NZ and Asian teams).

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    anyone have access to a printer?, should just hammer out a couple of thousand A3 sized '5' s to hand out at the gate.
    whenever the cameras pan to the crowd everyone waves their '5' s in the air!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    anyone have access to a printer?, should just hammer out a couple of thousand A3 sized '5' s to hand out at the gate.
    whenever the cameras pan to the crowd everyone waves their '5' s in the air!
    Make then A4, easier to handle

I can't think of a professional printer who would be able to do one in time.

C'mon the

vCash

5 Banner

Here's one you could print at home
    5 Poster

C'mon the

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast