Page 63 of 149 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Terms of Reference for a Senate Inquiry into the Future of Rugby Union in Australia

vCash
    We got nothing from North except a text book example of filibustering and a bad case of selective amnesia. Poor old Clarke also suffered from selective amnesia and managed to deflect any attention on himself by blaming others and running down Sinderberry and Howarth's integrity.

Both North and Clarke are in it up to their necks and I think their 'contributions' yesterday showed that.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    We got nothing from North except a text book example of filibustering and a bad case of selective amnesia. Poor old Clarke also suffered from selective amnesia and managed to deflect any attention on himself by blaming others and running down Sinderberry and Howarth's integrity.

Both North and Clarke are in it up to their necks and I think their 'contributions' yesterday showed that.
    North couldn't get his story straight and got called out for not answering questions. He also tuned in to the video conference late which backfired. If his name is anyway connected to the financial transactions and setting up of the Cox deal surely he should have to explain himself to the Bar. The VRU is child's play compared to his reputation as a QC in front of the bar.

Clarke now has a short period to answer the question provided to him by the secretary on notice. That goes with his emails.

vCash
    "Despite the payments the Rebels ran into financial trouble and documents show large sums were charged in areas like consultant and legal fees and management costs."
    This is Journo speak for Consultant = Clarke and Legal Fee's = North and Management Costs = Cox.

Follow the money.....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'm currently watching Danish TV series called "Follow the Money" about banking fraud. Quite apt in the circumstances!

vCash
    I see that Josephine is the first to post on this daft article.

http://www.rugby.com.au/news/2017/10...s-rebels-coach

Wessels is deluded if he thinks that the Rebels and Force have something in common.

vCash
    Dave is an exemplary politician.

vCash
    Totally agree with Jodi Hodgo. Please stop with the PR drivel Dave (although I understand you are a bind)

I cannot believe the brains dead morons on GAGR and RugbyARU

Now back to the Nuremberg trials. I don't think the Carmen Defence will work for Willy, Clarke, North and Leahy. Selective amnesia is not an excuse for poor governance or corruption. The dots can be connected. Try that bullshit in a trial and see how impressed the Judge and jurors are. The Senate Enquiry will recommend charges be brought against them with ASIC, ATO, and probably the Fraud Squad

I would not be surprised if Clarke goes to jail. North could be in serious trouble back at the ranch. Willy could be in for it as well, Clarke seems happy to throw everybody else under the bus.

And if the insolvency in NZ can be verified, Clyne and Cox are also at Her Majesty pleasure

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Totally agree with Jodi Hodgo. Please stop with the PR drivel Dave (although I understand you are a bind)

I cannot believe the brains dead morons on GAGR and RugbyARU

Now back to the Nuremberg trials. I don't think the Carmen Defence will work for Willy, Clarke, North and Leahy. Selective amnesia is not an excuse for poor governance or corruption. The dots can be connected. Try that bullshit in a trial and see how impressed the Judge and jurors are. The Senate Enquiry will recommend charges be brought against them with ASIC, ATO, and probably the Fraud Squad

I would not be surprised if Clarke goes to jail. North could be in serious trouble back at the ranch. Willy could be in for it as well, Clarke seems happy to throw everybody else under the bus.

And if the insolvency in NZ can be verified, Clyne and Cox are also at Her Majesty pleasure
    They have arrogantly thought that playing dumb will be a suitable answer. Once that question is asked they have to answer, hence Clarke being served on notice

vCash
    By the way is there some sort of community service award that Alison could be nominated for? If there is not sure if it is too late

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Jeez the lies and deflection and obfuscation by the ARU shill Joel aka TWAS on the roar article has gone off the charts

Can someone please clarify just what was asked by the ARU of Twiggy, and just what was offered? Was it 6 years at $8m = $48m for grass roots plus $20m to cover SANZAAR expenses? What about underwriting the Force? Anything else? Was the $50m being tossed around an estimate?

Last edited by sittingbison; 12-10-17 at 09:08.
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    I notice the back page of The West screams "CODE IN CRISIS", except its about soccer not rugby. Couldnt see anything anywhere in The West about the enquiry.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    I notice the back page of The West screams "CODE IN CRISIS", except its about soccer not rugby. Couldnt see anything anywhere in The West about the enquiry.
    I couldn't see anything in todays print addition

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickerman View Post
    I couldn't see anything in todays print addition
    That's what's so annoying it's so crap what the ARU and all its hangers on have done yet there is no major outcry!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    That's what's so annoying it's so crap what the ARU and all its hangers on have done yet there is no major outcry!!
    They could be digging up more stuff to nail them with more bad press.

The ARU shills Payto and Panda whose livelihoods depend on ARU sources and exclusives have been quiet too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    That is what irks me the most, our gutless press... most of Nick Taylors articles appear on the main page for like 30min before they vanish into the abyss.. after search high and dry i managed to find those articles in the rugby section which I found my holding the down arrow on the side bar for a few minutes and lo and behold the last section was devoted to rugby.

As a state we harp on about the GST injustices and how we never get any decent tax revenue from the feds etc. And how hard done we are by the sporting bodies eg. AFL teams in melbourne complaining about travel to perth, the Western reds being forced to pay for visiting teams travel expenses until they go bankrupt etc. Yet our media is gutless and doesnt see any potential in a story like this one about the potential corruption in the ARU having a direct affect on a WA side being axed. Our media should use these stories to justify the fact we as a state are hard done by, instead the cant even put a story together after a senate inquiry and put it into print. What a joke.

My West subscription has officially been cancelled. What a joke. Thanks Nick Taylor for your articles but unfortunately your boss in a knob. Both of his articles should have made print, especially yesterdays one.

Page 63 of 149 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast