Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Munster set to confirm Wessels as new boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Ben's shoulder injury is pretty serious. To the point where he may have to give up playing.
    That is really sad to hear Alson, Ben is a great player and a genuinely good bloke.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    He is still putting the hours in down at the HQ gym though

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Apart from feeling like I've had the shit beaten out of me with the Rebels news, the other thought I cant get out of my head is how much we have been "outplayed" in this saga. From being chronically underfunded, through being played/conned in the Alliance Agreement, right through to the Rebels feasting on our carcass.

Completely outplayed and wearing the shit for it now, God it is deflating.

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macattack View Post
    Apart from feeling like I've had the shit beaten out of me with the Rebels news, the other thought I cant get out of my head is how much we have been "outplayed" in this saga. From being chronically underfunded, through being played/conned in the Alliance Agreement, right through to the Rebels feasting on our carcass.

Completely outplayed and wearing the shit for it now, God it is deflating.
    Same here Mac - I CANNOT get my head round this whole bloody fiasco. .....the worst performing team with no money and an ever increasing moneypit, no coash, corrupt sheisters running the place, no integrity, smallest fan base..............why???

vCash
    Just wait until next year when all the media articles start coming out and the former Force players will be talking about "how great the new environment is etc etc".

Senior Player
    vCash
    It's gonna Very hard to back up again when we're supposed to be able to have another go. Fair to say that we were outplayed, hoodwinked and legally outdone. Hansie its not giving me much trust to gamble on some sort of maybe in 3 years or so. Particularly if that was the law firm involved from the start.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    just got back from playing golf for 2 weeks in Thailand-saw some European rugby on tv-and apparently wallabies played a couple of weeks ago?
    back to community rugby next year-as it was 12 years ago-so long as I don't see any prick from the ARU,i will be relatively happy

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Just wait until next year when all the media articles start coming out and the former Force players will be talking about "how great the new environment is etc etc".
    And when the ERU announce they are raising the supposed salary cap to allow clubs to pick up Force players

Senior Player
    vCash
    Ok I've now given up caring or fighting anymore! Can someone please stop with the bullshit childish secrets and tell us who's going who's staying I think as foundation members and long time contributors that's the least we deserve. Where Fucken adults please treat us with respect and stop with the bullshit we've had enough! The cats out of the bag,have the common decency and front up and tell us who's going and who's been shafted. Maybe it's your chance Dave to give us some insight.

vCash
    All I know is that all the coaching staff are going to the Rebels with Dave. I know the bulk of the playing roster is going as well but I don't have names. Presumably Dave was able to ensure as many of them were accommodated as possible. No doubt the ARU said "whatever you want Dave, you only have to say the word and it's yours."

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boof1050 View Post
    Ok I've now given up caring or fighting anymore! Can someone please stop with the bullshit childish secrets and tell us who's going who's staying I think as foundation members and long time contributors that's the least we deserve. Where Fucken adults please treat us with respect and stop with the bullshit we've had enough! The cats out of the bag,have the common decency and front up and tell us who's going and who's been shafted. Maybe it's your chance Dave to give us some insight.
    At a guess, all the Wallaby qualified Force guys are going to Rebels and they would probably take some who are high potential to be Wallabies also. This is after all those who are going elsewhere have gone.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    The rate this is going, they may as well have created a joint-venture for the next few seasons until the new competition structure was revealed. We effectively have a merger now anyway, just that they destroyed their growth area to do it.

Couple of years the SunWolves will bail anyway, the Jaguares will be in Europe/SA.

This is all so fucking stupid.

Meanwhile, the Storm are in the Grand Final again and the GWS Giants have made the preliminary finals two years running.

Yeah, good work ARU, slow hand clap for the dunce's caps of Aussie sports administrators.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Slow hand clap? How about two fingers instead?!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Player
    vCash
    well here's hoping they all come back to us as a job lot in 2020

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    Couple of years the SunWolves will bail anyway, the Jaguares will be in Europe/SA.
    As passionate as I am about WA Rugby and as much as I respect Hansie, Tony and John, I refuse to sign up another 12 years of my hopes, dreams and hard earned cash to support another team that will be raped by Sydney suits for no gain. The IPRC is the only Potential way for me to get behind rugby again, that is in danger if the ARU get their grubby fingers into the pie. A snake will always be a snake

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast