Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Sea of Blue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I learnt long ago never to talk on behalf of TWF and it was pointed out to me last year that I am not a part of the Sea of Blue.

I am the Outsider.

Forgive me Coach. I am just trying to pass on my ideas to those who might listen.

I do not claim to have the answers. I believe that the current message coming out of the West is misdirected and misguided.

Everyone has a right to be angry. But Anger only gets you so far, and Anger gets in the way of clear thinking.

I am out of anger and I want to move forward.

I used to think of the TWF members as friends and family. Im tired of being alone.

If I am wrong, out of line and or out of touch. Say so, I will leave you all alone.

I cant fight anymore.
    Exile, I don’t understand why you would feel as the Outsider, you have contributed to this site for a long time, and comment just as much as everyone else in the ‘discussions’ and valued as a member as much if not more than many of us here. It’s been a loooong hard year for the Force and supporters, and you’re entitled to voice your opinion as much as everyone else. I can understand where you are coming from, and even tho I don’t agree with all of your comment, I think you’re right in the sense that we do need to move on & let go of the anger. But for me, I think the anger helped to give us all the strength to fight and I don’t think we’re finished fighting yet which is probably why we still hold onto it. Much of what you say is right- misdirected anger is a waste of energy which should be better directed to more proactive means, instead of trolls & fraudsters. And you should not be castigated for voicing your opinion.
    I’ve always thought that the Sea of Blue means All Force supporters not just a select group, so I don’t understand what the issue is.
    So please don’t say that you are not a valued member on this forum!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I learnt long ago never to talk on behalf of TWF and it was pointed out to me last year that I am not a part of the Sea of Blue.

I am the Outsider.

Forgive me Coach. I am just trying to pass on my ideas to those who might listen.

I do not claim to have the answers. I believe that the current message coming out of the West is misdirected and misguided.

Everyone has a right to be angry. But Anger only gets you so far, and Anger gets in the way of clear thinking.

I am out of anger and I want to move forward.

I used to think of the TWF members as friends and family. Im tired of being alone.

If I am wrong, out of line and or out of touch. Say so, I will leave you all alone.

I cant fight anymore.
    I agree with the others (Darren, AndyS, & valcz); you are definitely welcome here on TWF; you are as dedicated a Force supporter as any, and more dedicated than most, in following a team when separated from them by 4000 km. You've always got a good outlook and helpful suggestions, and given your location a different viewpoint which can be helpful to what can sometimes be our little echo chamber.

I see no reason why anyone in the Sea of Blue should consider you not to be a member. Many of them are still angry, but that's not reason to dismiss you as a Force man through and through because you are not. I'm not angry any more. I'm pissed off, but resigned that we won't have Super Rugby; and hopeful that the IPRC gets off the ground.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    The sea of blues exclusivity does not belong to any one to admit or deny except for your self.. You know in yourself if you are part of the sea of blue ie if you think you are then you are.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    I'm not angry any more. I'm pissed off, but resigned that we won't have Super Rugby; and hopeful that the IPRC gets off the ground.
    My anger will burn until the first ball is kicked in the IPRC. main reason? I don't trus RA to allow it to happen, and it won't be until I'm watching a game that I will believe it's actually happening.

C'mon the

vCash
    Ex you are part of the SOB whether you like it or not. I don’t agree with all you say but there again I don’t agree with Mrs Snob all the time and we aren’t getting a divorce!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Nicely put Exile, I am with you about 80% of the way, which ain't bad. I definitely consider myself as part of the SOB, I have only missed one home game, but I have never cheered on the boys when they played in Sydney. I bet you have.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

Douglas Adams

vCash
    I broke the Dam...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I broke the Dam...
    Did you say sorry afterwards?

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2