Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Injunction / Appeal hearing - Rugby vs ARU! 23.08.2017

vCash
    Maybe it means it's "part heard" as at the time of listing it on the paper for tomorrow? In other words, it's not 'fully' heard until the Judge hands down his ruling.

Oops, posted this before seeing UnionThug's post!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionThug View Post
    Both the Appellant's (RugbyWA) arguments and the Respondent's (ARU) arguments have been fully heard. Neither party have any ability to add or expand their cases in this matter. The matter is only "part heard" as the Judgment has not yet been issued, which will happen tomorrow morning.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Should have known it wouldn't actually mean what it says.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Player
    vCash
    Well I hope the legal team is ready to immediately apply to the High Court if it doesn't go well!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Hi All, I am so sorry but I have a full book tomorrow morning, & won't be able to make it. I think someone else might be there & will live tweet the hearing. I have fingers, toes & eyes crossed for a finding in favour of the Force. I hope everyone gets a decent sleep tonight.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionThug View Post
    Both the Appellant's (RugbyWA) arguments and the Respondent's (ARU) arguments have been fully heard. Neither party have any ability to add or expand their cases in this matter. The matter is only "part heard" as the Judgment has not yet been issued, which will happen tomorrow morning.
    Thanks for the explanation UT

vCash
    That's ok Tina, I'll be refreshing the neddies website every five seconds, if our faithful correspondent isn't a key Player in this saga he/she definitely speaks to one.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    I hear Twiggy has a press conference scheduled straight after the decision tomorrow. You would be very naïve if you thought he went all in without having something up his sleeve, whatever the result is you can be sure he hasn't played all his cards. Only arrogant fools don't have plan B's.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    I hear Twiggy has a press conference scheduled straight after the decision tomorrow. You would be very naïve if you thought he went all in without having something up his sleeve, whatever the result is you can be sure he hasn't played all his cards. Only arrogant fools don't have plan B's.
    Exactly what I wanted to hear!!

vCash
    I mentioned on GAGR, that I hoped The Hammer finds in the Force's favour, which lead to a MC Hammer GIF, gold!!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    You mean like the ARU ;-)

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    So GAGR has Tuesdays News up already (here) and Nick has a little bit saying "Today, 10am, is slated to be ‘Judgement Day’, which is probably the 3rd or 4th judgement day the Force have had. And if it isn’t their real judgement day, there’ll just be another one.

What’s happening is that the Force will learn if they can take their case to the NSW Supreme Court. That’s all that’s happening
    ."

The article is dated Sept 4, 2017, which I assume might turn into Sep 5 tomorrow, but surely this appeal is it for NSW Supreme Court appearances? Next stop either humble pie for ARU or High Court for us. Am I correct or am I missing something?

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Senior Player
    vCash
    Yeah, I think the author is wrong.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    So GAGR has Tuesdays News up already (here) and Nick has a little bit saying "Today, 10am, is slated to be ‘Judgement Day’, which is probably the 3rd or 4th judgement day the Force have had. And if it isn’t their real judgement day, there’ll just be another one.What’s happening is that the Force will learn if they can take their case to the NSW Supreme Court. That’s all that’s happening."The article is dated Sept 4, 2017, which I assume might turn into Sep 5 tomorrow, but surely this appeal is it for NSW Supreme Court appearances? Next stop either humble pie for ARU or High Court for us. Am I correct or am I missing something?
    Fake news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    So GAGR has Tuesdays News up already (here) and Nick has a little bit saying "Today, 10am, is slated to be ‘Judgement Day’, which is probably the 3rd or 4th judgement day the Force have had. And if it isn’t their real judgement day, there’ll just be another one. What’s happening is that the Force will learn if they can take their case to the NSW Supreme Court. That’s all that’s happening." The article is dated Sept 4, 2017, which I assume might turn into Sep 5 tomorrow, but surely this appeal is it for NSW Supreme Court appearances? Next stop either humble pie for ARU or High Court for us. Am I correct or am I missing something?
    We could give up on appealing this one clause in the alliance agreement and hit the WA supreme court for failing to act in good faith, a discriminatory process or any one of a number of other things. I'm sure twiggy and lavan will have a couple of deck of cards up their sleeves.

C'mon the

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    We could give up on appealing this one clause in the alliance agreement and hit the WA supreme court for failing to act in good faith, a discriminatory process or any one of a number of other things. I'm sure twiggy and lavan will have a couple of deck of cards up their sleeves.
    Of this you can be sure. Only concern is player and staff welfare if we go again.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast