Thread: Rugby HQ

vCash

Rugby HQ

How's Rugby HQ tonight!

Foles and Hodgo interviewed re secret to our success - great stuff. Foles diplomacy re JOC returning to the Force - said we're keeping an open mind but we're really looking for what players can bring to the Force not what players can take out of being at the Force ie, qualification for RWC and Sevens... Onya Foles!!

Brain Dead was interviewed by the much maligned Timmy - take my hat off to the later. Even being Red to the core, he put Brain Dead to the test - "some are saying you're being out coached" Dicky was squirming.. Kudos Horan! They must be reading TWF...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SinBin View Post
    are saying you're being out coached" Dicky was squirming.. Kudos Horan! They must be reading TWF...
    I don't think we're the only ones saying that Braindead dick is being out coached, we were just the first.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Even funnier was just after Dicky's interview...

MacArdle "Richard Graham seems very positive, do you think the Reds are a chance for the finals"?

Sharpe (withing a nano second) "NO"
    Robinson "NO"
    Gregan "Negative"

Dead man walking!

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    This thread can't be right

All I've ever read is complaints about Rugby HQ on this site....

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    The best part of the show was Sharpie's acknowledgement of us, the Force fans, and the culture under Foles of playing for your mates and mentorship at the club.

Onya Sharpie!!

vCash
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDS View Post
    Even funnier was just after Dicky's interview...

MacArdle "Richard Graham seems very positive, do you think the Reds are a chance for the finals"?

Sharpe (withing a nano second) "NO"
    Robinson "NO"
    Gregan "Negative"

Dead man walking!
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    This thread can't be right

All I've ever read is complaints about Rugby HQ on this site....
    ok, I haven't seen it, but the show usually has three "experts" and Nick MacArdle. Reading between the lines of the first post, I would say we've been spared penisbreath Martin and dickbrain Horan, making things far more tolerable.

Georgina Robinson has proven herself to be very fair minded and Sharpie has always been a legend. Yet to make my mind up about Greegs, but he hasn't completely turned me off yet. A balanced and fair minded lineup will make them far easier to watch.

(now they just need to get rid of that next prop model thrashwank)

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    @

(now they just need to get rid of that next prop model thrashwank)
    Greegs was very impartial. Georgina is "........" And "........." Says real nice things about every thing!😃
    They didn't have that prop crap on a all. Was probably more talk about the Force in one show than in the last 5 years.
    It was a pleasure not to have he the three/four has beens giving their one eyed views. The bit about Dickie Head was hilarious but he and the Reds supporters probably missed the funny side!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Reds and Tards could be finishing 1 and 2 at the wrong end of the conference table if they don't pick up there game Now Wouldn't that be nice to see and when better listening to the retards with all the excuses.... The excuse phases would be a book bigger than wikipiedia

((((((Foles diplomacy re JOC returning to the Force - said we're keeping an open mind but we're really looking for what players can bring to the Force not what players can take out of being at the Force ie, qualification for RWC and Sevens... Onya Foles!!))))))
    Or Georgina saying the sliding door is now a porthole when it comes to JOC coming to the force

Again as I have said Before the Force are playing great rugby as a team with 23 stars we dont need a super twit Just read the press about Falou Yes a good player but all the press reads warratahs need Falou Press about Force is 23 links in a chain all working together or 23 bags of cement to create the force wall

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Tonkar; 18-04-14 at 04:41.

vCash
    And I don't mind our team being called a wall, when Wessels was at the Stormers and they did this, they didn't have an attack, we've been scoring tries as well!

Unfortunately, if you look at the Stormers post Wessels, they are a bit of a shower, we might need to sort some succession planning out.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Yeah, 5 year contract extensions for the coaching staff.