Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Just off the blower to a mate in who was sucking back a few pints and scoffing a feed of bangers and mash at a pub in Bath and he reckons Ben Tapuai walks in.

Taps on his way to Bath - it's confirmed
    http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/f...110ce31d3350ff

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'm not terribly upset if he's gone to tell the truth. Played well in NRC. But never really stood out at Super level in a team that mostly held it's own until the bench came on. You expect a little more from a capped Wallaby - as Morahan showed.
    BUT isn't there a little matter of a release for 2017?
    Looking more like Rona in the centres now.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Why do we even bother with with contracts, they mean zilch these days. Feel a bit annoyed at Taps tho, finally starts playing well just before he's to F off. Obviously thought a lot about the Force. I think there must be more to the story.

vCash
    That's what I mean about a release. Most likely mutual agreement. All good.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Westies thread has been hijacked by those wanting to dribble on about Force players. There are other parts of twf for these things.

What we should be asking on the club side of twf is how Soaks is becoming the new uni. RWA and Force employees now being part of a club's organisation structure and coaching setup.

Surely this is a massive conflict of interest?

Is this the start of the Soaks resurgence?

How can the Force have credibility with the clubs if their staff are clearly in Soaks corner?

Not a good look. These individuals have put themselves in a no win situation .

Just when I thought the relationship between the Force and the clubs was heading in the right direction.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Westies thread has been hijacked by those wanting to dribble on about Force players. There are other parts of twf for these things.
    The Man himself opened the batting with a post about Tapuai going to Bath. If your not happy start your own thread (how bout Dribble with Darkness) and see how much interest you get.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Who dropped 95 big ones on the Kiwis to go undefeated on spring tour?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    well,it wasn't me-the last bet I made was on Dulcify in about the 1977 melbourne cup.Would be still limping around the track if they hadn't shot the nag!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post

What we should be asking on the club side of twf is how Soaks is becoming the new uni. RWA and Force employees now being part of a club's organisation structure and coaching setup.

Surely this is a massive conflict of interest?

Is this the start of the Soaks resurgence?

How can the Force have credibility with the clubs if their staff are clearly in Soaks corner?

Not a good look. These individuals have put themselves in a no win situation .

Just when I thought the relationship between the Force and the clubs was heading in the right direction.
    Ryan Parkin is Soaks head coach next season. Played for Soaks and the State about 10 years ago. Been coaching in France.

Damian Elton forwards set piece coach ,highest Soaks pointscorer and played there since school.

Assistant forward coach Tom Hocking former Force and Soaks player. Been playing in Japan.

Future Force coach Steve Anderson has been named as defence and performance coach on their web site. I could be wrong but I understood that he was to be going around all clubs in his role and helping out.
    Just because Soaks had a bad season doesn't mean the professional arm should channel all their resources into one club.
    How bout getting out and about and try to give Baysie and Wanneroo a leg up, the comp is only as strong as it's weakest side

Last edited by westies man; 06-11-16 at 20:06.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Damo Elton played at UWA for a wee while. Not sure about the statement he's played at Soaks since school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by choice View Post
    Pretty shit comment Ralto, what have you done for Rugby in WA.
    I Change clubs every time I wet me nappy, everytime I have a beef I run off somewhere else, that's what I do.
    Any way, i'm gonna get a few "nom de plumes", and write nice messages to myself - is that a good idea?.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    I Change clubs every time I wet me nappy, everytime I have a beef I run off somewhere else, that's what I do. Any way, i'm gonna get a few "nom de plumes", and write nice messages to myself - is that a good idea?.
    It's called a "stable" and the technique is to not write nice messages to anyone, or are you going to try and reverse the trend?

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    Damo Elton played at UWA for a wee while. Not sure about the statement he's played at Soaks since school.
    I played 1st grade against him for years when he was at Soaks and that wasn't last season, more like about 20 seasons ago.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Not doubting that - just saying he was at Uni before that. Or U-Dub, as the kids of today say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    Not doubting that - just saying he was at Uni before that. Or U-Dub, as the kids of today say.
    Maybe he was studying there and couldn't afford a horse to get back to soaks on the weekends?

C'mon the

Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast