Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Membership facilities

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    I wasn't ultraimpressed with the lights. Could have been brighter (especially since it would have helped the assistant refs), but I could see to the diagonally opposite corner so they will have to do.
    It's not the lights that needed to be brighter for the touchy - it was his parents!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'God invented beer to prevent Props from taking over the world'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Great critique Ediie, I only disagree on the lights question. I was happy with them.
    Thanks, Giggsie, re the lights. From where were were sat in EEE, we could actually see SUBIACO lights! And even from distance they looked brighter. At ME, if they had the same number of lights on the E stand towers as on the West stand, it would be better. Best lights in Perth are the WACA, 6 towers and supurb lighting (need it for the cricket) and good facilities for members too. Subiaco lights excellent, so I'm spoiled. But I did hear others stating the ME lights were poor. The two small 'baby' towers does improve the two corrners that were dim. Having low towers also creates probs for viewers and players.

They should move the big 'big screen' to where the not-working scoreboard it, increase the size and angle of the other screen and things would be much better.
    I was at the Glory game (I'm an idiot for sport) Yesterday and heard the radio commentators complementing the small screen. They should take a look from all quarters of the ground before making comments, as they sit in prime possie for which, it appears, everything else is geared. It was rediculous that the Glory had to start the game at 1610, during the heat of the day just because of Fox coverage. And the sun of course really affected those sat in the E stands.

Eddie

vCash
    That big screen near the shed was the only problem as I saw things. We are in the opposite corner and both had trouble reading the score, as did a few others around us who don't wear glasses. The lights were fine. Happy with the seats. No problem getting a feed or beer etc - though I'm not likely to drink much of that slop anyway.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Great seat for me, no problem with the screen, no problem getting something to eat or a drink.
    Yeah its not the greatest at the moment we we can only build on it.
    Remember this is the beginning of a new era enough of the defeatist crap, come along support the three codes and we will have the momentum for politicians to take notice.
    No matter what as far as I am concerned moving to ME is the best thing that has happened since the inception of the EWF.

vCash
    I agree Elf! It's not perfect, but it's good and it's going to get better!

vCash
    Standing in front of corporate tent next to the shed had a great view as well

Subi = toilet

Agree that the ground needs better sinage though, sat in EE11 yesterday at the Dragons/Eels game and was lost for a few minutes

vCash
    Presumably won't be so bad next time, since by now the members at least should know where their seats are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swee_82 View Post
    Presumably won't be so bad next time, since by now the members at least should know where their seats are.
    ... and where to get a murtabak!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6