Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Graham should fall on his sword...for the sake of the franchise

vCash
    I listened to the interview and if Bam was committed to staying he would have said so and he did not

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by theforceguy; 10-03-12 at 14:42.

vCash
    Saved me posting exactly the same sentiment.

The teams performance and passion has become terribly dysfunctional. It's all in the head, so the blame lies with the coaching staff, and ultimately the board for not taking requisite action when necessary.

Blind Freddy could see it starting last year (after the prior year Gits shenanigans and Michell losing the locker room) with efforts like the Tahds and Rebels home games.

It's not enough to shake the head and say "next year" etc, because we have been saying that since inception when we could see effort passion performance and improvement, the problem is the team is going backward fast and the club is in dire danger of losing its only real asset, the passionate and LOYAL members.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    It's not enough to shake the head and say "next year" etc, because we have been saying that since inception when we could see effort passion performance and improvement, the problem is the team is going backward fast and the club is in dire danger of losing its only real asset, the passionate and LOYAL members.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Anyone got any idea what the Force membership numbers are this year?

vCash
    Can you blame him? I wouldnt be bitter if he went in search for greener pastures. Realistically the Pack is ready to compete but the backline is looking like needing to start from scratch. I dont think he has the time to hang around and wait.
    Ultimitely the organization strategy has failed somewhere along the line. Seems like our strategy in the backs have been to bring in players for short term investment and the hope for an immediate impact while in the pack we had taken the time to develop them. The results speaks for themselves.

vCash
    I will add re: style of play-

Flat attack. It was painfully obvious from our side seats the attack line was WAY to flat and advanced. This meant they were flat footed and being tackled the moment they received (often having to catch the ball behind them they were so high). The 'Canes however attacked with depth. They had several options, hit the ball at full pace, had a moment to align with the defence, and thus found the gaps. 5 tries to one (a forward pushover) being the result.

In fact, they played pretty much how the Force did until last couple of years.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    If the members are loyal and passionate the club won't lose them....I have never been a player, but have been a loyal and passionate Union fan since my teens, and once I "latch" on to a team I support them "in sickness and in health, 'til death (or moving to the other side of the world) do us part....and IMHO last night we saw a team of mostly "individuals".....the "team culture"...needs to be re-nurtured ...communication, trust your team mates to do what they are supposed to do, and be where they are supposed to be....
    In an interview with Ritchie McCaw I heard once, this is what he believed made the All Blacks so successful....
    I think he's right......IMHO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    If the members are loyal and passionate the club won't lose them....I have never been a player, but have been a loyal and passionate Union fan .........
    sadly hertryk, membership and crowds will fall, if the style of play, gameplan and passion for the blue shirts fails, 15,500 people turned up to watch that debarcle last night, and im sure most force fans left as dissapointed as we did!.. modern sport is entertainment, and the game last night was far from entertaining!!... the force compete with football, soccer, cricket, netball, music festivals, movies, concerts, ect ect for peoples dollars, things have to change for the good of the club!.... rant over!.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Point your fingers beyond just players and coaches - there are all manner of support staff/caoching staff and then there is the board who run the whole lot. PLay the ball, not the man - crap team means crap management and whilst shit rolls down hill, responsibility flows up.

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Old news. Focus on the Cheetahs leading the Brumbies with 15 mins to go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Old news. Focus on the Cheetahs leading the Brumbies with 15 mins to go
    Or maybe we could focus on the Brumbies winning it with a kick after the siren off a bullshit penalty.......we won't beat the Cheetahs this year by the looks of that!

C'mon the

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Tonkar, I think you should change your name to "Plonka".

You are so far off the mark with your comments.

Must have had ten beers before you logged on to this site.

vCash

Hey Darkness

Well if i am way off the mark please fill us in on your thoughts,, I am open to any suggestions.. I tell it as i see and have been to every game since Feb 2006... and to top it off we travel 250 kms one way to a game..
    Please enlighten the crowds with your thoughts now doubt plenty would like to hear ...

vCash
    My Dad's suggestion was that we should have a try at the tahs thinking and let the fans come in an have a chat with everyone. His main question is, can Richard Graham start paying me to come and watch that load of crap every week.

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    My Dad's suggestion was that we should have a try at the tahs thinking and let the fans come in an have a chat with everyone. His main question is, can Richard Graham start paying me to come and watch that load of crap every week.

thats a HORRIBLE idea. look how it backfired on the tah's and they were winning some games!
    from reading the posts here today it would turn into a lynching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    thats a HORRIBLE idea. look how it backfired on the tah's and they were winning some games!
    from reading the posts here today it would turn into a lynching.
    Would that be such a bad thing?

C'mon the

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast