Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Graham should fall on his sword...for the sake of the franchise

Player
    vCash
    Yes RG should fall on his sword.....see my rants in other posts. So dissapointed in the Force performance......beige.....absolute beige....bland, unimaginative, heartless, gutless.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash

Game Plan

Rg and his staff seem to have lost their way with the correct combos ,, Here are a few things I noticed tonight that do work and some that did not ..

Not Working Negatives

The team seems to play as it happens and not have a plan to get field position to lauch a challenge ''eg forward rumble to here the backs launch a speedy attack ,,,, needs half and loosies to get that planned COMMUNICATION

Sheehan and Chucky dont seem to blend
    Chucky and Turner are better but Turner is very quick so chucky is not organised enuff for the quick ball
    The outside centres always play out side we dont see that change of direction player running onto the ball
    Our wingers are side line creepers not impact players Cullet trys but communication fails him
    All the other teams have cut out and decoy runners we throw hospital passes
    The back line stands way to close to advantage line so the opposition gets them to quick..
    We have the worlds best backdown team but the plays are way to slow coming They get the ball only have it take to long to clear the ruck
    At the breakdown we in the stands can see the force setting there next play so the opposition is doing the same watching and laughing..
    We need a Half that can change direction form a breakdown with players running of the back of the rucks

Force playes show have KPIs and be paid accordingly
    Paid Bonuses for good plays and Deductions for bad ones

Possitives
    The scrum was 90% there last night
    The Forwards took a few good rolling mauls to the Canes Just lost their way and no plan once it stopped
    Lineouts had a few errors but all teams do again nothing once it was won still abit easy read by opposition not to many variations

Changes to be made

1 Nalaga is not worth the money we pay him
    2 Turner and Seymour should spend time together in that combo and used on the field that way as of now to keep them together as much as poss get them to share a room make them like siamiese twins and give them the chance to become our 9 10 pairing give them some incentives to work hard together and grow in to the position ready to take on the best.
    3 Weed out the people who just want a pay cheque Pocock is the leader listen or piss off
    4 RG needs a fans day if he is to stay so we can have time to tell him and his management team what we see is wrong
    5 All the trainiong staff should be seated amongest the fans so they can here and see our frustration and see it how we see it.

We will get a prize this season and it will something wooden A big spoon

Whats missing
    look back and see what we now lack
    Ryan cross running onto the ball
    Stanners coming off the wing
    Sheps kicking
    The loosies combining
    Cannon as the forwards play maker calling the shots in close

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moono74 View Post
    Yes RG should fall on his sword.....see my rants in other posts. So dissapointed in the Force performance......beige.....absolute beige....bland, unimaginative, heartless, gutless.
    TWF's Beige might have an issue with that.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    Nalaga is not worth the money we pay him
    I agree with almost everything you said except this Tonkar. From where I sat, Nalaga made three good runs last night, each of them, he picked the ball out of a Fuggin' ruck!!!

If we've got a big, quick winger marked by Corey Jane, there's one tactic which immediately springs to mind. Corey's bloody fast and a great positional defender, but size wise not a match for Nalaga, why the hell was the ball not in his hands all night with him steaming towards Jane from depth with two inside runners ready for the offload?
    1 he might get tackled a fair bit, Jane's no slouch, but every tackle will hurt, Jane will slow down and the busts will come
    2 Conrad Smith is one of the best defending backs in world rugby, get him helping out Corey Jane and exploit the extra space in the midfield with the inside runners.
    3 Corey Jane was electric in attack last night, do you think that would happen if he was beaten up by tackling a unit of Nalaga's size?

Nope, I'll make a call on the value of Nalaga when he gets the ball in a situation he can exploit!

C'mon the

vCash

Nalaga

Hey Gigs
    I may have missed them as i was shouting to loud But I was sitting down in the cnr where the canes scored and he was getting turned often missed some easy tackles then went down with that ankle injury.. Mayber I need to not shout so loud and watch a bit more ( my wife would love that ) ... thanks for the side line help.. willm watch closer next time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    Hey Gigs
    I may have missed them as i was shouting to loud But I was sitting down in the cnr where the canes scored and he was getting turned often missed some easy tackles then went down with that ankle injury.. Mayber I need to not shout so loud and watch a bit more ( my wife would love that ) ... thanks for the side line help.. willm watch closer next time
    You comment about defense, I have no clear recollection of anything he did in defense, so maybe we're both right

C'mon the

Veteran
    vCash
    yes, his positional play seems really slow for one of the back three.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Nalaga made three good runs last night, each of them, he picked the ball out of a Fuggin' ruck!!!
    Haha my wife's exact words

Nalaga will be good if someone can pass the ball to him Pat Dellit received the ball maybe 10 times with Nalaga on his outside and did not pass it to him once

vCash
    Please RG go now. I had my doubts about your ability last season when you couldn't get beyond the Mitchell play book, but this season your have excelled yourself and demonstrated an acute ability to turn a great professional player group into a bunch of muppets. Now you might not care about what the supporters think, but remember I' m one of the sea of blue who has held a season ticket since this franchises inceptions and I care about my club and longevity of a franchise in WA. Your performance since your appointment would indicate that you don't

vCash
    Mate that's going too far. Be frustrated sure. But to accuse the coach of not caring is a bit rich.
    You may be a member, but you're not on the rugbyWA board. Have faith or go support the reds with all the other bandwagon supporters
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    No jono, you are being a bit rich. What's with all this ridiculous bandwagon crap? We all have the right to an opinion, and there are a huge number of members who are increasingly disgruntled with OUR club. What's is going in at OUR club is entirely unacceptable. OUR club will lose its members and fold unless something is done before it is too late. That is a distinct reality.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash

The Bottom Line

The style of rugby is unwatchable.

The punters turned up in droves to watch an embryonic Force side with schoolboys, has beens and miss fits take on the best in the world.

We were proud, amazed, thrilled with their daring, their tenacity and never say die performances.

The style of rugby was pleasing. They had a massive crack. They attacked and moved the ball. They challenged the best teams in super rugby and Perth became a graveyard for teams off their game.

RG has introduced an "old mans" game

7 players at the break down. Slow turnovers. Narrow channels. One out runners in the backline. Kicking. No risk rugby. No counter attack.

Shepherd, Cummins, Nalanga...........very capable try scorers. Potentially lethal counter attackers

Nuffink

Kick

Phase play that takes an eternity to recycle the ball and is not at all threatening to a well set defence organised on the advantage line.

It's boring as sh1t

It won't win super rugby

The fans won't come to watch it

It's un-Australian

It's dull

It's losers rugby

I'm farking over it

I used to look forward to a Force game. I was always impressed with the daring and the effort and the tenacity. The wins were always on the back of outstanding rugby.

I can't watch this sh1t anymore

The effort is still there

I feel for the very hard working pack committed to the coach's game plan........working their @ss off to watch the backs get isolated in one out runs behind the gain line or kicking it aimlessly away.

Sack the coach. The "brand" is toilet

Kangaroo Court is in session..........all rise

vCash
    Listening to an interview with Bam, he was asked if he thinks he will renew his contract in 2013....Bam's answer....not word for word but close as....much can happen in 12 months so difficult to say, my decision will not be based on money, but solely what will be best for my rugby.....!!!
    ........being Captain of a side that loses more than it wins?..INMHO?.......we will be very lucky if he stays.......???....Sharpie gone too...the future does not bear thinking about!!!.....
    I LOVE this team...and would hate to see it falter...so come on...Those that have the power to turn our beloved team's fortune around...PLEASE DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW!!!
    No more wet lettuce excuses........THIS IS OUR TEAM!!! DO THE JOB YOU'RE BEING PAID TO DO! AND DOIT RIGHT!

vCash
    Agree with it all and they can start by getting rid of Chucky at 10.....he just f#@ks up every good ball.....I know he is not the only problem, but you have to start somewhere and I was praying through the whole game last night that someone will tackle him on a stretcher so we can get Seymore at 10.

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to ..........."

vCash
    I could not believe it when Sheehan went of and Turner came on
    Last week Sheehan went off Chucky moved to 9 and Ben to 10 !! that made a hell of a difference but no last night Turner comes on and Ben goes to the centers WTF???

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast