Thread: Rebels -v- Western Force

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Didn't see the game..
    Here's the hightlights for you. Edit: lowlights

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Shouldn't the coach know what to do? It's like Russian roulette on the selections each week. Guys in and out. You play good one week your the starter, shit the next your out. Work out who are your consistently best players and then play them. Please no more talk about next year. Next year I'm winning the lotto and retiring to Bora Bora with the chick that lives across the road....don't tell the missus. Wishful thinking but at some point you have to stop with the next year and make it this year. I tip my hat to the Highlanders....strugglers but gotta admire there guts.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAVEY View Post
    Force need to look to next year... we need a 10 and 12 with experiance, how did Stanley get a contract I ask>???? he can only pass well to his left!.
    Nick Cummins should come into 13 he runs straight and with aggression .
    MOTT: Bam agree with early post if he leaves the force and with sharpie going too bye bye EWF
    We are always saying that we need to look to next year! We have one of the best forward packs in the business, but every week the ball sits at the back of the ruck for an eternity!

Cummins was good in attack and with his straight running, but his defence was SHIT today. He was responsible for at least 2 missed tackles which led to tries. He holds off and overestimates his pace only to get burned.

Fargin ruins the whole week!

And against a piss weak team like the Rabble...!

FAAAAAAARGGHHH....!!!!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Nathan Sharp has cost us another game with a poor pass at the end. Has there been a more over rated player in the history of rugby than Mr Nathan "Fall over" Sharp???

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post

Cummins was good in attack and with his straight running, but his defence was SHIT today. He was responsible for at least 2 missed tackles which led to tries. He holds off and overestimates his pace only to get burned.

FAAAAAAARGGHHH....!!!!
    yep and yep

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav View Post
    Nathan Sharp has cost us another game with a poor pass at the end. Has there been a more over rated player in the history of rugby than Mr Nathan "Fall over" Sharp???
    Sharpie has and is the greatest servant to the game the Force has had and will have. He is a consistent performer game in game out. I can't understand people knocking him.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moono74 View Post
    Sharpie has and is the greatest servant to the game the Force has had and will have. He is a consistent performer game in game out. I can't understand people knocking him.
    I disagree. He never takes the ball over the advantage line and looks to hit the gorund before he takes a tackle. He cant for the life of him off load and is lucky to make a decent pass at all. not bad in the line outs but is not a player that influences the game. But hey, a great a servant, will he get me a beer please?

vCash
    Who the hell are you? You bag one of about four players who had an awesome game for the one skill which the team doesn't have any right to expect of him?

If you're going to bag passing then talk to the flyhalf, the scrumhalf or the inside centre.

Either that, or use the sarcasm emoticon.

C'mon the

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Welcome to the new Troll

and I thought Muddy was the only fisherman

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Why don't you just piss off, you obviously have never played a rugby game in your life because then you would not have dribbled the shit that just came out of your keyboard

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Welcome to the new Troll

and I thought Muddy was the only fisherman
    I'm new to posting but I'm no troll. I am so sick of mediocrity but even more so I'm sick of mediocrity given big raps. It's funny how all my kiwi mates laugh at the name N. Sharpe. He is not a player that wins games and that last poor pass was enough for me to think righto, now I hate you.

Player
    vCash
    I disagree. He never takes the ball over the advantage line and looks to hit the gorund before he takes a tackle. He cant for the life of him off load and is lucky to make a decent pass at all. not bad in the line outs but is not a player that influences the game. But hey, a great a servant, will he get me a beer please?
    I think Sharpie was the guy that scooped the pass on from Pocock last year week that freed Samu Wara for the try. Rugby is a game with many facets....he brings so much to the game that most people don't even see. Lucky to have Sharpie and even more sorry next year when he goes.

vCash
    I wouldnt be so glum, the Rebels are an improving team, i expect they will knock off a few more teams before seasons end. There foward pack really isnt as poor as some people suggest, and even without the Beale and JOC there backline is a physical and experienced piece.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theforceguy View Post
    Why don't you just piss off, you obviously have never played a rugby game in your life because then you would not have dribbled the shit that just came out of your keyboard
    your kidding right?? Tell me, how many times does he get over the advantage line? How many times does he generate quick ball from the break down??? tell me, how many games have your played???? get over the man crush

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    I wouldnt be so glum, the Rebels are an improving team, i expect they will knock off a few more teams before seasons end. There foward pack really isnt as poor as some people suggest, and even without the Beale and JOC there backline is a physical and experienced piece.
    Bugger off, mate, patronising little shit.

See you next week when we knock off your precious reds.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast