Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you solve a problem like our backline?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    I agree with most said above.

I thought everything Nalaga did on saturday he did well, he just didn't do enough of it.

Stanley is useless and why the hell would you use him to constantly crash the ball up when you could use Nalaga!

The season is pretty much over now, time to try something different. Nalaga to 12 and more game time to Godwin to see if he can make it. Harvey can't play 10 again, I would rather give Holmes a crack at it, but Seymour first, then Godwin
    Budha, afraid I can't agree with your comments about Nalaga. I was watching him closely in the 2nd half, and it looked like he just didn't want the ball. He went looking for it off the scrum once, got hammered then didn't go looking again - very disappointed in what he's done

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Yeah couldn't agree more Kippa.. When he was 'smashed' by the stormers, next time "he had the opportunity" to take 1 for the team, but then you would see him commit to the breakdown when the Stormers weren't... Y ?? get ready to take the next hit up.

Maybe the Froggy league is all about pensioners and money makers and not the 'big, tough, and strong league of the S15". and thats what he likes, he has the speed we have seen this in the past but lacking something stil.

Improvement from what i've seen in the past (3 games he's played) but in my eyes still not a MARQUE player with his commitment and general game play.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Who are the Force people who scout these guys do they actually watch more than one game to judge.
    Bad choice of players has been going on for years now

Senior Player
    vCash
    it comes back to the question of why the hell would we waste our marquee spot on a winger!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    Yeah couldn't agree more Kippa.. When he was 'smashed' by the stormers, next time "he had the opportunity" to take 1 for the team, but then you would see him commit to the breakdown when the Stormers weren't... Y ?? get ready to take the next hit up.

Maybe the Froggy league is all about pensioners and money makers and not the 'big, tough, and strong league of the S15". and thats what he likes, he has the speed we have seen this in the past but lacking something stil.

Improvement from what i've seen in the past (3 games he's played) but in my eyes still not a MARQUE player with his commitment and general game play.
    Nalaga is the victim of poor coaching and sh1thouse game plans

He doesn't understand his role........poor coaching

They haven't been drilled in team plans to get him involved..........poor coaching and poor tactics

The French league is 'ard and it is where the big dollars seem to be coming in bigger and bigger pay days. It is likely this will soon be the pinnacle of world rugby outside of the test arena.

I just don't understand the Force tactics. Why did they buy him if they aren't going to give him the ball?

Kangaroo Court is in session..........all rise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    it comes back to the question of why the hell would we waste our marquee spot on a winger!!
    I tend to agree however the problem has always been scoring points. We have a world class pack. We needed some pace and power in the backs to score tries.

A 10 and 12 would have made more sense in retrospect

Kangaroo Court is in session..........all rise

vCash
    How many times did we pass the ball out to the wing on Sat? I can understand we should we should keep the ball close to our strength i.e. the pack but we have to show some variety. We are just too easy to predict.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ethicist View Post
    I just don't understand the Force tactics. Why did they buy him if they aren't going to give him the ball?
    Indeed. The marquee spot should be for a definate contributor, not a winger looking for his way back into professional rugby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2