Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wallabies trounce Barbarians 60-11

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Nope...plays for the Rebels....Matty Toomua is the new love interest
    Thanks Gigsy for clearing that up, slo-man, ... No I just think good for him (JOC) having a great match at 10... Jeez Gigsy now were both lost Gituea, what to do ...

I just liked Gits back at the Brumbies because its his home town... and not a fan of the shadowmen deals...... though its seems to be still going on at the Rebels...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Thanks Gigsy for clearing that up, slo-man, ... No I just think good for him (JOC) having a great match at 10... Jeez Gigsy now were both lost Gituea, what to do ...

I just liked Gits back at the Brumbies because its his home town... and not a fan of the shadowmen deals...... though its seems to be still going on at the Rebels...
    I liked Gits back when he played rugby, unfortunately that stopped about a year after he started playing for the Force. I'm not particularly lost with Giteau playing in France, his understudy is still with us, giving me a reason to hate the rebels

C'mon the

vCash
    One thing that I saw that was different between JOC game and QC was that James wasn’t afraid to take the ball in to contact. To often QC would get tackled but instead of going to ground and playing the ball he would try and push the off load.

I was very impress with what JOC did but I still think he is suited to 12. Just look at the way he attacked the line. He always seems to break the first tackle imagine if QC/Barnes was inside him putting him in to holes now that’s something I want to see.

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

Champion
    vCash
    Can we get off the poncy backs bandwagon and look at where the game was really won.

Pocock and Higgers, Sharpie and TPN, and when Alexander came on - F#@$K en hell, didn't he carve up. The forwards won the game, gave the brylcream brigade ball in space and still watched them botch 3 certain tries.

vCash
    I think at the moment Moore is outplaying TPN. I hope Moore gets the starting nod against Wales.

Horwill looks like he is back to his best, I would expect him and Sharpe to start against Wales.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todd4 View Post

Horwill looks like he is back to his best, I would expect him and Sharpe to start against Wales.
    Expect the unexpected

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Expect the unexpected

You're probably right...

Senior Player
    vCash
    I think it just proved how much Deans c0cked up the world cup. His game plan of not getting the ball to Digby and O'Connor during the world cup was shown up again. Also not playing Sharpie and Higgers was a joke.

Pretty sure Cooper would have carved up in that game as well if he was playing, that was suited to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    I think it just proved how much Deans c0cked up the world cup. His game plan of not getting the ball to Digby and O'Connor during the world cup was shown up again. Also not playing Sharpie and Higgers was a joke.

Pretty sure Cooper would have carved up in that game as well if he was playing, that was suited to him.
    and did you see any pointless kicking...i didnt

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    there'll be more kicking in the test match against Wales... Horwill will start... Who knows even if Barnes will be fit to play? Lachie Turner played well...

vCash
    In my opinion they all played without any fear of losing. They threw the ball around and trusted each other which is exactly what they didn't do in the RWC. The fear of losing is what almost saw the AB lose the final to a inferior French team. This is Dingos biggest challenge to get the team to have confidence in themselves and play rugby instead of kick of safety all the time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    sharpie was a machine! if he doesnt start next week i am going to call for a lynch mob to find bobbie...

Tomkins is a hugely dangerous player and if he ever swaps to union the force should throw whatever they can at him to get him. pity about his 5 year contract though.

fruean will be a weapon when he can tone himself down and get the finer points of his game right. again - the force should poach him. might be somewhat good to have a heavy big hitting centre for a change.
    You hold 'em...and I'll hit 'em with great physical dextefity and mutilate them beyond all recognition!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2