Thread: After the season....... of 2009

Champion
    vCash

After the season....... of 2009

If we are going to go to MES which I assume we are I feel EWF membership/board etc and all their hanger ons should get all the loyal suporters that have signed up since the word go and brief them exactly what direction they are going to take the club there signings and how the seat allocations are going to be assigned.

I am sick of the The West getting the wrong story and members getting scared off, like they doing with our players .

Come on EWF organisers face your true supporters and let us know where we stand (i want a seat at MES!!)

I want some correspondence from the club not just my invoice for renewal each year>

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    why can't you wait till it's all actually finalised? they are probably working it all out now..

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    try reading previous posts about this. Theres been 2 or 3 at least advising how it will be done.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by force addict View Post
    why can't you wait till it's all actually finalised? they are probably working it all out now..
    Precisely FA! People who have contacted them have been told the overall philosophy thats will be behind the seat allocation at MES, and the logic seems fair enough to me (and I'm saying that from my place at the bottom of the pecking order, having taken out membership last year).

Obviously, re-seating everyone is a huge job, so leave them to it and instead of having a big "woe is me" moment about what might happen, wait and see. If it ultimately turns out that it is completely bollocksed up then worry about it.

And maybe we wait until the state budget before getting one's knickers in a serious knot over stading in the shed. I'm interested in going to the football matches that were annouced this week (was it?) just to see what they can do to push 20k with the temporary marquees and stuff- seems fair to assume that will be the model for incorporating corporate persons next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swee_82 View Post
    before getting one's knickers in a serious knot over stading in the shed. I'm interested in going to the football matches that were annouced this week (was it?) just to see what they can do to push 20k with the temporary marquees and stuff- seems fair to assume that will be the model for incorporating corporate persons next year.
    Whats wrong with The Shed? It's a great place to watch, and unlike Subi behind the end of the field, at MES you can see the other end.

If your going to those Glory games I suggest the Shed, for the full expierience

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Whats wrong with The Shed? It's a great place to watch, and unlike Subi behind the end of the field, at MES you can see the other end.

If your going to those Glory games I suggest the Shed, for the full expierience
    Hey, if I'm in The Shed I'm not going to complain-I may well end up there. I spend so little time actually in my seat at Subi anyway it doesn't matter. There's just been alot of the "I dont want to pay my membership to stand up " comments, that's all I was talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swee_82 View Post
    Hey, if I'm in The Shed I'm not going to complain-I may well end up there. I spend so little time actually in my seat at Subi anyway it doesn't matter. There's just been alot of the "I dont want to pay my membership to stand up " comments, that's all I was talking about.
    I didn't say you were complaining, my comment was an overall statement as well, as I rarely spend time in my seat as well. The second statement about where you should be should you attend those games in July speaks for itself

People complaining about that can either suck it up or bugger off. They should be happy that they at the game

Champion
    vCash
    As a loyal supporter I am very concerned that WA will lose another team if we dont watch it....... I only want the good for the supporters.

vCash
    yes thats all very well but sometimes things take time and patience is needed. the information will be released when its ready, not pre-mature and vulnerable to scrutiny when it hasnt been finalised

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

Champion
    vCash
    yes thats all very well but sometimes things take time and patience is needed. the information will be released when its ready, not pre-mature and vulnerable to scrutiny when it hasnt been finalised
    Lost abit of confidence with the persons behind the scenes esp after the Harris departure and the timing real bad PR etc. I know it will be ok but if we are to recruite professionals we have to be sean as professionals behind the scene. Thank goodness JM is still with us

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAVEY View Post
    Lost abit of confidence with the persons behind the scenes esp after the Harris departure and the timing real bad PR etc. I know it will be ok but if we are to recruite professionals we have to be sean as professionals behind the scene. Thank goodness JM is still with us
    Please tell me you are kidding.

IF you honestly think that the Western Force are heading anywhere outside of Perth apart from for their end of season trip, I have got a bridge here in Sydney I can sell you, Cheap.

Calm down, relax and let the professionals that are dealing with the move to MES - who haven't departed the scenes, retired, been sacked or gone to work for the KFC at South Perth continue with the work that they have been doing. There is a plan in place and when it is ready it will be announced.

Relax.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Champion
    vCash
    We're all in the same boat BDAVEY. We'll just have to wait and see, however I do think that RugbyWA should release a statement as soon as they can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthGirl View Post
    We're all in the same boat BDAVEY. We'll just have to wait and see, however I do think that RugbyWA should release a statement as soon as they can.
    I have just read the Member's Newsletter, and hoped there would be An update in there but alas no..so like everyone has said we wait....

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I wouldn't bother holding my breath - there is a lot of water to flow under the bridge before they will definitively know how many seats they have available, what membership they have (remembering that renewals are a good ways off yet), how the temporary facilities performed at the soccer etc. We'll just have to rely on them dealing with it in good time...