Thread: The Eastern Force

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash

The Eastern Force

Are you a fan of the ?

Are you living in New South Wales?

Would you like to meet up with like minded people and watch the v Tahs game at Aussie Stadium and scream for your team?

Would you be interested in getting together at a pub in Sydney to share a quite ale and watch the games on Foxtel

If you answered yes to these questions please contact me

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile
    Would you be interested in getting together at a pub in Sydney to share a quite ale and watch the games on Foxtel
    You'll get more members if you add this:

Would you be interested in getting together in Exiles new beer garden for a wild time and to watch the games on Foxtel?

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ
    You'll get more members if you add this:

Would you be interested in getting together in Exiles new beer garden for a wild time and to watch the games on Foxtel?
    To be honest Larry, I have been considering this as an option.

But there are still some things that need to be done before I am ready to unleash Exiles Beer Garden on an unsuspecting public.

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    Good move, you'd want to meet them in a public place first. There are alot of freaks out there in cyberspace. Be careful!